Thread: Training Camp

Training Camp

Hi Guys

I'm making the trip up with my gf for training camp on the Aug. 17. I've stayed at the stadium Holiday Inn before, but I rather not have to drive into downtown Philly every time we want to go out. She's never been, and I'll be taking her around when we aren't at camp. I was hoping some of you guys would know a decent hotel that isn't too, too expensive in the downtown area. (Not looking for the Four seasons haha).

Any advice would be appreciated.

With what you want, you're probably not going to beat what Wiz put up there for you.
    "Stop doing the wrong things. Stop promoting competition and choice as answers to the very inequality that was created by competition and choice."
    ~ Diane Ravitch, Reign of Error

Quote Originally Posted by hut454 View Post
    Hi Guys

I'm making the trip up with my gf for training camp on the Aug. 17. I've stayed at the stadium Holiday Inn before, but I rather not have to drive into downtown Philly every time we want to go out. She's never been, and I'll be taking her around when we aren't at camp. I was hoping some of you guys would know a decent hotel that isn't too, too expensive in the downtown area. (Not looking for the Four seasons haha).

Any advice would be appreciated.

Did a bunch of Eagles games and we learned along the way. The worst by far was the Stadium Holiday Inn lol. The best by far was when we stayed at the Hilton on campus at UPENN. It was awesome, walking distance to everything. If you can get a good rate it would be great for you. I never stayed at the Rittenhouse (sp?) but the guys we used to go down there with were pretty happy with it.

Try looking on Living Social or Groupon--they routinely have awesome deals for hotels. They currently have a couple of deals on Philly hotels.
    https://www.livingsocial.com/escapes...adelphia-hotel
    https://www.livingsocial.com/escapes...adelphia-hotel

Wow, great info fellas.

Thanks, so much. I appreciate it!