Or in a state of constipated notions
    Can't think of nothin' but sh*t, and in this world of stinky futures
    Sh*tty memories and constipated 19 now-nows
    Emerges from the hiney of your head the doo doo chasers
    The Promentalsh*tbackwashpsychosisenemasquad
    Bringing you music to get your sh*t together by

Is this for real??? NO, SORRY - IT'S A SATIRE SITE
    Read more: http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...#ixzz2Yei4Gua9

Aaron Hernandez admitted to a two-way police mirror that he shot Odin Lloyd, according to court documents obtained Tuesday by the Associated Press.

“That’s right, I shot him. Right in the face. Saw the last breath leave his body then we dumped him out back,” Hernandez bragged to a two-way mirror with four officers behind it taking notes. “Ain’t no one gonna find out, either. Who gonna snitch on me? Nobody.” “This is all between you and me, mirror,” Hernandez said grinning, according to documents.

The incident happened on June 26, the day Hernandez was arrested and formally charged with murder. Hernandez was brought in to Attleboro Court for arraignment and further questioning. While there, officers left Hernandez in a conference room alone to wait for his attorney. The officers, meanwhile, observed him through the two-way mirror.

Within minutes of officers leaving the room, Hernandez approached the mirror and began boasting about how cleanly he thought the murder played out.

“That dumpster down the street, behind the 7-11, where I tossed the gun?” Hernandez said, presumably to himself. “Perfect spot. Couldn’t have drawn it up better.”

Officers were astonished by how freely Hernandez gave up the information. Also, that he did not suspect that he was being monitored. Once Hernandez was done incriminating himself, officers entered the room to inform him what he had revealed to them. They also told him they had his confession on camera, which caused Hernandez to lunge for the camera in an attempt to destroy the footage, which he believed to be contained within the camera.

“We actually let him smash the camera,” an officer said. “We knew it would cost the department some money, but damn if it wasn’t hilarious.”
    Last edited by Rear Admiral; 07-18-2013 at 03:41 AM.
    Gang Way!

A DB for the Crimson Tide believed a hoax that George Zimmerman won a 37 million dollar lottery.

http://nesn.com/2013/07/alabama-safe...nning-lottery/
    The world is a toll-free toilet
    Our mouths neurological ass0s
    And psychologically speaking
    We're in a state of mental diarrhea
    Talking sh*t a mile a minute
    Or in a state of constipated notions
    Can't think of nothin' but sh*t, and in this world of stinky futures
    Sh*tty memories and constipated 19 now-nows
    Emerges from the hiney of your head the doo doo chasers
    The Promentalsh*tbackwashpsychosisenemasquad
    Bringing you music to get your sh*t together by

Feds could get involved in Hernandez case, and death penalty could be in play

“If this was a murder of a witness or someone who knew something about the earlier murder, then this case becomes potentially a death penalty case and a federal proceeding,” Furlong explained regarding the killing of Odin Lloyd, who reportedly may have known something about Hernandez’s involvement in the double murder. ”Remember, Massachusetts does not have the death penalty. The United States government does. . . . This case . . . went across state lines repeatedly between Florida, Connecticut and Massachusetts. It could go federal in a heartbeat."
    It keeps getting worse...
    "I like my women the way I like my scotch, 20 years old and mix up in coke."

Quote Originally Posted by lechrus2 View Post
    It keeps getting worse...
    Or better, depending on your point of view.

Image shows Aaron Hernandez with gun minutes after Lloyd was killed.

What a maroon.

But, but I smashed the security system....

Dumb criminals...LOL
    Ignorance is those who disparage believers....12 They will come and shout for joy on the heights of Zion; they will rejoice in the bounty of the LORD—the grain, the new wine and the olive oil, the young of the flocks and herds. They will be like a well-watered garden, and they will sorrow no more.
    13 Then young women will dance and be glad, young men and old as well. I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.

I wonder how many people have wound up having their own "security" system become the key piece of evidence to convict them>

Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
    I wonder how many people have wound up having their own "security" system become the key piece of evidence to convict them>
    I wonder if there isn't a legality that prevents the po po from using YOUR home video against YOU? (e.g. Like your wife cannot be made to testify against you)
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
    IIRC, his security system had only been installed for a few weeks, to boot.
    "I like my women the way I like my scotch, 20 years old and mix up in coke."

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314