Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice-9 View Post
    Is it me? Or am I the only one who can understand, like, 60% of his comment here?

Maybe you should stop revealing that sexy chest hair, kudzu.
    Shaft-grasper.
    That the world is explicable is miraculous, and so explanations need not be the undoing of miracles.

We never learn anything, never in the world, and in spite of all the history books written. There’s a regular warehouse of fine suggestions, and if we’re not better it isn’t because there aren’t plenty of marvelous and true ideas to draw on, but because our vanity weighs more than all of them put together.

Quote Originally Posted by flyerhawk View Post
    Mika is the MILF eye candy.
    She's not even good at that.

I can't believe how horrible that MSNBC panel is... they're awkward at best.

Got me interested in Brand though. I kind of wrote him off as a one-trick comedic actor (drugged out rock star). Just spent probably an hour watching YouTube videos of him. He's hilarious and entertaining. When he had the Westboro Baptists on Brand X it was hilarious. FAG PIMP BRAND.

It's good to see Katty Kay, a BBC product, was in that mix as well.

Yes, MSNBC will make even the Brits stupid.
    "A riot is the language of the unheard."

-Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Mika was the only regular there; the other 2 were like 3rd string fill ins. It was funny, but not side busting funny. It was funnier to see Joe rip Mika the next day.
    There is a time to laugh and a time not to laugh, and this is not one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridgeburner View Post
    I can't believe how horrible that MSNBC panel is... they're awkward at best.

Got me interested in Brand though. I kind of wrote him off as a one-trick comedic actor (drugged out rock star). Just spent probably an hour watching YouTube videos of him. He's hilarious and entertaining. When he had the Westboro Baptists on Brand X it was hilarious. FAG PIMP BRAND.
    About as good as when Lisa Lampanelli donated 50K to a gay charity in their name when they protested her show.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

Evidently Mika is taking a lot of flack from the interwebs about the Russell Brand interview:

"A riot is the language of the unheard."

-Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Apparently, it's the guest's job to make themselves known to Mika, not the other way around.
    I've got binders full of women
    and a one point plan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12