Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Taz View Post
    "Roe says she suffered head trauma, a disc protrusion on her spine, bad sprains, contusions and bruises all over her body, and severe shock."

Seems to me that disc protrusion is a life long injury which means it should be worth more than 50k. I can tell you this, the story as it is laid out in the article is an exageration of the truth. The reason is this, you have a football player who is worth milions of dollars, a bus company who has insurance against these type of acts and you are only suing for 50k? Now 50k is alot of money but in these kind of cases the amount sued for is usually a helleva lot higher.

My guess is they sprayed some water on her, she protested, and they told her to get off the bus at the rest stop. Now spraying water on her is wrong but only to a point, you are on a party bus most likely with alcohol flowing and people are having fun. Shady and his guests figured spraying water was fun, heck I have been on some party bus's that sprayed champange around.

I think this Womand and her lawyer figured if they went for a low amount like 50k Shady would pay her off before it even went to trial. Itdoes border on extortion.
    It's hard to say because I ain't never really been through one of these dealies, but... he'll probably look back on this one day and think... I should have grinded that bish down to $10k and been done with her on a silence contract. EVEN THO HE may be guilty of nothing. These things have a tendency of 'adding up', I think, because other more talented Gold Diggers are 'on the prowl' -- and they see an easy mark right now in McCoy: isn't this his second bish foray to make the news?

Sometimes it's better to pay to be rid of them and avoid the Big Bite down the road. Look at what happened to Roethlisburger. I don't want to open that whole can of worms and it's not the same as this, and I don't know if he's anything more than a Jerk -- but fighting these things gets out in the news and women out there will capitalize on a 'too much smoke to not be fire' allegation. Make no mistake some of them are good at it.

And they might luck out and have Inspector FFL draw the case.
    Gang Way!

Funny story Speedy. But... You learned the lesson pretty fast. Shady seems to not be getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggloo View Post
    Funny story Speedy. But... You learned the lesson pretty fast. Shady seems to not be getting it.
    Speedy spent four year's pay on his soiree, Shady dropped a chicken wing off an endorsement deal bucket.

But Speedy makes a good point: hobnob in public only where there are witnesses. Who was that Redskin player I read about recently who had the NFL Party Planner chick suing him and alleging this-that-the-other? At least his disputes were in public not on a 'party bus' or a hotel room. He had a chance and he just REFUSED to settle with her. I didn't see anything on how it ended so maybe he settled.

I read a big article on it - these Gals are either Mrs. Degree Hunters or they'll eventually drop the soap on ya. They literally have handbooks on how to do a dope a deal me, with new chapters being written all the time. A ho gottsa a make a livin' yo.

Here it is but I read about this over a year ago - he's getting sued by the bish yet again: http://www.washingtonian.com/blogs/c...sued-again.php They don't give up easy once they get their hooks in. The word is out on them so they must reel their big fish in.
    Last edited by Rear Admiral; 05-16-2013 at 02:16 AM.
    Gang Way!

In my opinion, shadys last few years stinks of more than just immiturity, he had the problem with taking money for gigs and then not showing, and the problem with twitterverse spats. Ive seen this way too many times, he wont ever learn becuase he keeps getting away with being a kid. Problem is when these kids finally get to a situation that changes them, its normally life shattering. Like vick did.
    Right now, hes king of the city. Hes the probowl back on the eagles. Id argue that no team in professional sports means more to thier city/area than the birds. Hell guys like greg jackson and mike zordich still probably dont have to pay for drinks in this town.

Its gonna take a real rape case, a murder,gun charge or a robbery jerome mcdougle style to change shadys mind. Its so sad becuase if he just played football, make sound investments hed have his whole life to go all "boats n hoes" after football.
    "Girl was bout as nutty as squirel $h!t"- Uncle ruckas.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12