Aerial surveillance by law enforcement

http://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-p...sidents-2013-5

4 FBI planes flying nightly over Quincy, MA (a Boston suburb not particularly close to the areas involved in the Marathon bombing).
    APF doesn't come in screaming at others about how stupid they are. APF doesn't spam NST with the same tired topic 30 times a month. APF doesn't link to some kook in his mom's basement telling you how to, "Be afraid. Be very afraid" of the world falling down around you. And, when APF is proven wrong, he acknowledges he made a mistake and moves on, rather than harping about "sheeple."

-- Cory Bonini

Welchie summarized

Saw an actual drone a couple weeks ago flying in Riverside County. At first we just thought it was a RC plane, but after we watched it, we realized that it was bigger than your typical RC plane and it was flying a very long distance in a straight line instead of circling like an RC plane would.

Big brother is watching. Bin Laden is laughing in his watery grave.
    "A riot is the language of the unheard."

-Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Live in Quincy (proud home of the John Adams, John Quincy Adams, the first Dunkin Donuts, the first Howard Johnsons and the place where the Craigslist killer got caught) and have not heard anything.

May have to crack a beer or three and go sit out on the deck.
    “Here’s to alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems.”

I wonder if one has swooped down and snatched our Cheezey. All these Scandals and he's nowhere to be found. Maybe his head has exploded, or he's having his prolonged joygasm.
    Gang Way!

Good thing Big Brother was watching in Boston.
    [I]"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." ___ Samuel Adams "Father of the American Revolution"

"Originally Posted by JackBauer"
    I'm still waiting to see the Democrats running on a platform of reduced federal spending.