Thread: Tickets

Tickets

Anyone know when tickets go on sale or any other suggestions? Only been to road games. Looking to have a Cubs/Bears weekend.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/chicago-...4&minorcatid=8
    BEAR DOWN..................... AND WHILE YOU'RE DOWN THERE.....

Anyone?

Yeah seen that. Trying to figure when about they will go on sale to determine if I should wait or just go ahead and buy some off ebay or something.

Also any pointers from anyone in general about the city would be appreciated.
    Last edited by mouse; 05-16-2013 at 04:56 AM.

They usually go on sale at some point in July. Pick one game and get on Ticketmaster early, then refresh, refresh, refresh, because they sell out quick.

Yeah I was kinf of shocked to see what the "best tickets available" were last year when I got tickets to the Titans game last season right when they went on sale.

Do you know what game you want to see. I work with a guy whose family has 4 season tickets.

Yep week 1 against the Bengals. Going to hit the Brewers/Cubs game on Saturday.

Well didn't go exactly as planned but got all my tickets today. Was on Ticketmaster right when they went on sale and still managed to not get tickets on there. Online would never go thru at all. Tried over the phone, got 2 tickets but said it was obstructed view which freaked me out. By the time it got finished searching for 2 more tickets they were sold out. Ended up having to get them off NFL Ticket exchange for I'm sure at least twice the price. But oh well looking forward to an epic weekend of the Cubs game on saturday and the Bears on Sunday.

I will be there for a for more days as well doing the tourist thing around the city, so if anyone has any suggestions of what I should check out, places to eat, etc, I'd love to hear them.

Quote Originally Posted by mouse View Post
    Well didn't go exactly as planned but got all my tickets today. Was on Ticketmaster right when they went on sale and still managed to not get tickets on there. Online would never go thru at all. Tried over the phone, got 2 tickets but said it was obstructed view which freaked me out. By the time it got finished searching for 2 more tickets they were sold out. Ended up having to get them off NFL Ticket exchange for I'm sure at least twice the price. But oh well looking forward to an epic weekend of the Cubs game on saturday and the Bears on Sunday.

I will be there for a for more days as well doing the tourist thing around the city, so if anyone has any suggestions of what I should check out, places to eat, etc, I'd love to hear them.
    I had a similar experience trying to get tickets for the week 2 game against the Vikes. Ticketmaster was a complete bust even though I was on there right when they went on sale. Ended up getting some really good tickets on the resale market, but they were pretty spendy. It really sucks that it's so difficult for regular people to get tickets for a game these days.

I am on the season ticket waiting...er, priority list and they always offer a chance to buy single-game tickets before they go on sale to the public. I never fool with it, because they make you buy tickets a preseason game as well. I'm not going to take the time to drive eight hours round trip to see a preseason game and I really doubt I could make my money back selling them online.

I am currently 2836 on the list. I've been only the list for about five years and I think I started out around 4,000 or high in the 3,000s. I'm at the point now where I don't know that I could afford season tickets. At the rate tickets are going up they'll be around $150 a seat per game for the cheap seats by the time I get the call. If I do decide to buy tickets I'll probably go to one or two games a season and sell the rest.

I'd rather freeze my butt off in a tree stand for four hours rather than freeze my butt off at Soldier Field for four hours.

How fast is your internet? That makes a difference w/ Ticketmaster.
    Darkness can only be lit, not fought.