Thread: It's pointless

It's pointless

I find it's just about pointless to post in the General NFL forum because people are Jealous of the Steelers. No one can just have a regular conversation about football because anytime any word about the Steelers or about a player on the team is brought up people just jump at the chance to insult Ben by bringing up a so called rape he was never convicted for or they just insult you for being a fan of the team. I'll be honest I rarely venture out to the general forum, but from time to time I think maybe things have changed and take another chance at trying to talk football with everyone. I don't know why because things just never change. You'd think people could just get along and talk football, but it's pretty much impossible unless it's in your own teams forum. Next time please remind me to read this post so I don't put myself through it again.

I seen it.
    Gang Way!

I twat I taw a Puddy Cat, but I teen dat.
    Gang Way!

Quote Originally Posted by Lofaw View Post
    I find it's just about pointless to post in the General NFL forum because people are Jealous of the Steelers. No one can just have a regular conversation about football because anytime any word about the Steelers or about a player on the team is brought up people just jump at the chance to insult Ben by bringing up a so called rape he was never convicted for or they just insult you for being a fan of the team. I'll be honest I rarely venture out to the general forum, but from time to time I think maybe things have changed and take another chance at trying to talk football with everyone. I don't know why because things just never change. You'd think people could just get along and talk football, but it's pretty much impossible unless it's in your own teams forum. Next time please remind me to read this post so I don't put myself through it again.
    Totally pointless....Those people are worthless.
    Six Time Super Bowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers!

Don't worry about it. That's why their called "fans". Short for fanatics.
    Daniel Snyder is a curse.

Quote Originally Posted by Lofaw View Post
    It's not convicted, he wasn't even arrested or charged.

Quote Originally Posted by westcoast View Post
    It's not convicted, he wasn't even arrested or charged.
    Exactly and it's been a few years now and people still bring it up. Yet I hardly hear anything about any of these other players who have been busted doing stupid crap like the sex party boat in Minnesota or getting busted out at 4 in the morning driving drunk or busting into there GFs apartment. All I want to do is have a nice conversation about football in general and it's just impossible in the general forum. I just get tired of people continually bringing up Ben's past when nothing was ever proven.

Had it proven he wouldn't be a Steeler you can mark my word on that.

I will say this it isn't everyone, but the problem is all it takes is a few and it wrecks it for everyone.