Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by FFL_Recruiter View Post
    anytime you have to stoop to typos to make a point, it shows how little of a point you had.
    Any time you don't understand f'ing with a Cowboy fan shows how little of a fan you are.

I don't think the system is going to be way different. The OC is from the WCO tree. Chip said he wants a read and react QB. That's pretty much all we've needed with the last coach.

Dear Rear:

Maybe you should just stick the Cowgirls forum?

Quote Originally Posted by old duke View Post
    Dear Rear:

Maybe you should just stick the Cowgirls forum?
    Nothin but doom and gloom in that joint. ...at least we have the audacity of hope.

They have.

"Me against the world? So what…Im Brian Dawkins
    versus the whole 0 and 16 Lions offense
    So bring on the Giants Falcons and Miami Dolphins…"

Quote Originally Posted by swat View Post
    “....you come in knowing that you have a job and they’re trying to take that job as well, so it’s competition, you know. Competing is what it’s all about.”

Whats he supposed to say? lol.
    This comment is divisive. It does not promote mentoring, and learning from one another. Do you think the other QB's are going to be motivated to help him out if they are the starter, and then he comes in as a backup?? Or are they more likely to say, hey - you want my job, go figure it out on your own, and I hope you get hurt too.

He should have said "NOTHING" about it. He should have said, "I look forward to contributing to this team, and doing everything I can to help this team win a championship."

He could have said something that did not cause division between teammates. Now he forces others to begin taking 'sides' if this becomes an issue as well. It is not good leadership. It has nothing to do with whether it is a competition, and if what he said is right. But it was a poor decision to say what he did, and it is not good for the team.

If he wasn't one of your guys - you might have the objectivity to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by WIZ View Post
    Any time you don't understand f'ing with a Cowboy fan shows how little of a fan you are.
    If that was the only time you did it, you might have a point. But you don't, and thus you don't. It's just who you are.

Thanks for caring doc. I'll work on it.

lol...he should have just said he needs more weapons.
    Last edited by swat; 05-13-2013 at 12:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by swat View Post
    lol...he should have just said he needs more weapons.
    Anytime a person has to go looking at someone else's words as justification, they have lost the principled position. Neither statement was team building or showed good leadership. One was spoken out of frustration, the other out of arrogance and likely ignorance or immaturity.

He knows he has an open shot at the position. If you don't have confidence in yourself, who will? I don't want to draft a shrinking violet.
    [I]"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." ___ Samuel Adams "Father of the American Revolution"

"Originally Posted by JackBauer"
    I'm still waiting to see the Democrats running on a platform of reduced federal spending.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123