View Poll Results: Should KFFL act as the official time stamp on all transactions?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 81.82%
  • No

2 18.18%

Thread: Rule Change #15

Rule Change #15

Here is the proposed rule change from the summary thread:

We need to spell out when the the clock should start on waivers of FCFS adds. The rules don't specifically say when the transaction is "official' so I have always used the time waivers were processed on MFL but that runs at midnight which can make it difficult for some owners. Since KFFL is the place for moves to be made official I think the official time stamp of the waivers transaction is when I post a thread about it. FCFS transactions should be posted on KFFL immediately but we all know that doesn't happen as often as it should. It would make things easier if the official time stamp on those transactions is time of the post on KFFL.

http://forums.kffl.com/threads/29776...ge-Suggestions
    http://forums.kffl.com/threads/30470...hanges-Summary

This thread is a place for all owners to discuss the new rule as well as vote. Once we have received a majority vote in either direction I will update the rules.

Yes....if the clock starts at midnight, most of us have lost 1/3 of the 24 hour period (or more) by the time we get to a computer to see if we've been awarded a player.

Happy to use KFFL time
    "It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man" - Jack Handy

This vote is done.
    The Republicans are now controlling the House. Where are the jobs Mr. Boehner? Thanks Keith! And while we're at it, how come the economy isn't fixed yet? LMAO