Elway and Russell chat transcripts

http://blog.denverbroncos.com/denver...-in-fan-forum/

It's something to read - if you are a fan and you are interested in how the Bronco FO likes to present itself.

Not a lot of meat on the bone, but enough.

IMHO, we have one of the top 2 or 3 FOs. I'm hopeful Hecket does not get in the way.
    To live by one manís will become the cause of all menís misery---Richard Hooker

Quote Originally Posted by Broncogreg View Post

IMHO, we have one of the top 2 or 3 FOs. I'm hopeful Hecket does not get in the way.
    Some of these posts would seem awfully lonely - if it wasn't for your responses. Thanks,

I guess people have stuff to do. Get their welfare checks. Make disability claims. Make sure their EBT cards are filled. In other words, take care of business before the regular season starts.

And some are heroically building their fortunes - all by themselves without the assistance of a single road or water project - or tax subsidy.

I'm not real sure I understand how Heck would get in the way. I look at this as an opportunity for him to be on a Super Bowl winning team and start climbing up the ladder again.

He's your age Greg.

Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
    And some are heroically building their fortunes - all by themselves without the assistance of a single road or water project - or tax subsidy.
    There were no roads or water before the income tax ? Who knew ?

The Federal Government was basically supported on a booze tax all the way up until the early 20th century - when the income tax was substituted as a trade off with the women sufferagettes - who wanted prohibition.

Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
    The Federal Government was basically supported on a booze tax all the way up until the early 20th century - when the income tax was substituted as a trade off with the women sufferagettes - who wanted prohibition.
    Now who has their history wrong? The modern income tax started in 1913 with the passage of the 16th amendment. Prohibition didn't start until 1920.

The founders intended for this government to be funded by tariffs mainly. They trusted freedom to provide inovation and therefore keep prices low and restrict foreign junk like the Chinese sh*t we have now over running the market.

Now who has their history wrong? The modern income tax started in 1913 with the passage of the 16th amendment. Prohibition didn't start until 1920.

The founders intended for this government to be funded by tariffs mainly. They trusted freedom to provide innovation and therefore keep prices low and restrict foreign junk like the Chinese sh*t we have now over running the market.
    They had to get the income tax first and the ladies had to take the promise of support for prohibition and suffrage.