Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Per Tim Twentyman's tweet today, Osgood is currently not under contract.
    Quote Originally Posted by @ttwentyman
    He's currently not under contract "@derekbelanger: @ttwentyman Any idea why Kassim Osgood isn't listed on roster on detroitlions.com?"
    <shrug>
    "Let's eat Grandma!"..."Let's eat, Grandma!"
    Punctuation saves lives.

The heavens declare Your glory - X Structure at the Core of Whirlpool Galaxy

Good find. Weird, wonder what happened there. I'd like to have him around, he really changed our STs.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

Hey Lions fans:

I've got a question..how come the Lions didn't add a real WR opposite Calvin Johnson? Is there something I'm missing?
    Daniel Snyder is a curse.

No, it was something they were missing. Namely an offensive line and most of a defense.

Quote Originally Posted by skinswin! View Post
    Hey Lions fans:

I've got a question..how come the Lions didn't add a real WR opposite Calvin Johnson? Is there something I'm missing?
    They believe Broyles will be healthy and they really like him and they are getting Burleson back as well, who has had some success in the role. I wouldn't have minded an upgrade, but when you spend 16 mil a year on one guy, you can only devote so many other resource to the position.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

Quote Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
    Good find. Weird, wonder what happened there. I'd like to have him around, he really changed our STs.
    The 49ers signed Osgood yesterday.
    "Let's eat Grandma!"..."Let's eat, Grandma!"
    Punctuation saves lives.

The heavens declare Your glory - X Structure at the Core of Whirlpool Galaxy

Saw that, but we got Montel Owens so that's awesome. Not a big name but he's a really good STer, young version of Osgood. ALso got Michael Spurlock, a solid vet return man.

While we're at it we added Leroy Harris and Jake Scott for OL depth, both former Titans.

Worth noting...

Both Darius Slay (knee surgery) and Ryan Broyles (other knee surgery) participated actively in the OTA this week.

Both of these surprised me given Broyles surgery happened so late in the season and it took him to the regular season to start practicing last year and Slay just had surgery like a month ago or so.

Great news for both.
    A Drinking Team with a Cycling Problem

That is good news, glad to hear. I'd really like to see both be heavy contributors this year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12