Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...draft-position

Very deep look at Ball as a RB by Brooks.

Quote Originally Posted by OrAnGe CrUsH 77 View Post
    He could be right, but it'd be a mistake to cut either of those guys. I think Ball was drafted for immediate competition and depth at the position. I think Moreno, McGahee, and Ball will make for a great TC competition, but the Broncos issues in the run game were not because Moreno or McGahee was ineffective, but rather a health issue. That said I suppose you could cut McGahee and go with Moreno and Ball, but the very same thing that happened last year could happen again this year (both get injured at the wrong time).

I guess the question is: is someone like McGahee worth keeping as an insurance policy? And/Or do we want to give Ball some time before putting him on the field? I'm inclined to say Yes to both, but I think after training camp this will likely be a much easier choice to make or injuries will have made it for them.

Quote Originally Posted by primetime714 View Post
    He could be right, but it'd be a mistake to cut either of those guys. I think Ball was drafted for immediate competition and depth at the position. I think Moreno, McGahee, and Ball will make for a great TC competition, but the Broncos issues in the run game were not because Moreno or McGahee was ineffective, but rather a health issue. That said I suppose you could cut McGahee and go with Moreno and Ball, but the very same thing that happened last year could happen again this year (both get injured at the wrong time).

I guess the question is: is someone like McGahee worth keeping as an insurance policy? And/Or do we want to give Ball some time before putting him on the field? I'm inclined to say Yes to both, but I think after training camp this will likely be a much easier choice to make or injuries will have made it for them.
    this I would be bumbed if we cut either Moreno, McGahee...

Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...draft-position

Very deep look at Ball as a RB by Brooks.

Nice read thank you .

It was a very good read.
    To live by one manís will become the cause of all menís misery---Richard Hooker

I don't think you make a decision about Moreno or McGahee until the end of training camp - when you look at your own injuries and injuries around the league - setting up some possible compensation for a trade.

I now heart him

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345