Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Which 5th round guy is Dallas going to take here....

Quote Originally Posted by Wyndham View Post
    Damontre Moore is becoming very, very good value, unless he's got more/bigger red flags than bad workouts.
    Its not just a bad workout, its a lack of dedication to football or working out or anything else. Good college player, really suspect NFL prospect.

Haha. Wow the Cowboys are a mess.

Drafting a 2nd TE when you need help in a number of places like S is stupid. Beyond that, Barkley would have been a perfect replacement for Romo.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoViking View Post
    Eh, they need a stud WR far more than they need a backup DT.
    Not sure that Dwan Edwards is my idea of a world-beater. He's what, 32 now and just signed a little extension; he'll be a good rotational guy, which is about right for him at this point in his career. As for WR, they'll find one, but there wasn't a "stud" available here anyway.
    That the world is explicable is miraculous, and so explanations need not be the undoing of miracles.

We never learn anything, never in the world, and in spite of all the history books written. Thereís a regular warehouse of fine suggestions, and if weíre not better it isnít because there arenít plenty of marvelous and true ideas to draw on, but because our vanity weighs more than all of them put together.

Dammit!!!!!!! Hankins was my guy for the Bears.

Damn

Damn

Damn
    That the world is explicable is miraculous, and so explanations need not be the undoing of miracles.

We never learn anything, never in the world, and in spite of all the history books written. Thereís a regular warehouse of fine suggestions, and if weíre not better it isnít because there arenít plenty of marvelous and true ideas to draw on, but because our vanity weighs more than all of them put together.

Quote Originally Posted by karhu View Post
    Not sure that Dwan Edwards is my idea of a world-beater. He's what, 32 now and just signed a little extension; he'll be a good rotational guy, which is about right for him at this point in his career. As for WR, they'll find one, but there wasn't a "stud" available here anyway.
    You may be right but I'm not sure Short is, either. He can't stay healthy.

At some point you've got to get some help for your QB, you know, the most important position in the game. Steve Smith is close to done, if not already. Zero other WRs and their TEs are pretty much crap.

Seems like a luxury pick rather than an impact pick to me.

Damontre Moore is becoming very, very good value, unless he's got more/bigger red flags than bad workouts.
    I kinda feel like 12.5 sacks in his first year at DE trumps any workout.

The off-the-field stuff is more troubling, IMO.

I'd probably want him if he slides to the 3rd for the Lions.
    A Drinking Team with a Cycling Problem

Bears GM is absolutely perfecting the "one round too early" strategy.

Tom Brady should be happy. Amendola will be done by week 8 and they've got nothing there. He'll be retiring soon after this. Michael Jenkins!!!!

Wonder what Lacy's big red flag is. I'm not a massive fan, and wouldn't consider a RB in the 1st these days (unless special), but I'd be all over him at the top of the 3rd to pair with Charles. Not that he'd fit for Reid.

49ers have traded up to #55 ahead of Seattle

Please be for Kelce or Taylor
    "It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man" - Jack Handy

Bears GM is absolutely perfecting the "one round too early" strategy.
    Well considering the Bears don't have a 3rd round pick, I guess he was their best player on their board at a position of need.
    "Nationalism is power hunger tempered by self-deception." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoViking View Post
    Tom Brady should be happy. Amendola will be done by week 8 and they've got nothing there. He'll be retiring soon after this. Michael Jenkins!!!!
    We still got Gronk and Hernandez....
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

Buncha playoff teams here. Seems doubtful a QB goes off the board. Barkley or Glennon to the likes of KC, Oakland, Jacksonville early in RD3?

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast