Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    With Lane Johnson likely to play LT...does this mean the Eagles don't have Vick in their future plans?
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Hyped View Post
    With Lane Johnson likely to play LT...does this mean the Eagles don't have Vick in their future plans?
    Let's see if they trade up or come out with a QB somehow (Geno, Nassib or Manuel) but Vick's days are obviously numbered - their QB may come NEXT YEAR, which I've always feared is their best approach.
    Gang Way!

With as active as Miami was this off-season, and now trading way up for Jordanit seems like they are going all in for this year. Or at least one of the next couple years. Need a LT if you want to win now.

Wow, the Lions D-Line is gonna be scary.....
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

This is the part where the Browns do something stupid.

It'll about pass rushers and people who neutralize pass rushers.
    I spent a lot of money on booze, women, and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. -- George Best

Despite the openness of this draft, a lot of picks seem limited in scope. For instance, Cleveland has to be Geno, Mingo or Milliner/Hayden. Not even sure who else it could be. Trade down would be perfect but for who? Arizona's wide open and no one's worth it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Edonidd View Post
    With as active as Miami was this off-season, and now trading way up for Jordanit seems like they are going all in for this year. Or at least one of the next couple years. Need a LT if you want to win now.
    Sense of urgency happens when the GM is staring down a pink slip.
    I spent a lot of money on booze, women, and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. -- George Best

I'm happy with Ansah. Wide 9 pin your ears back and rush the passer. Don't need as many moves, don't need as much recognition or instincts, just need speed and athleticism.

Plus unlike Jordan, at least he has an excuse for not being productive in college.

Quote Originally Posted by Edonidd View Post
    I'm happy with Ansah. Wide 9 pin your ears back and rush the passer. Don't need as many moves, don't need as much recognition or instincts, just need speed and athleticism.

Plus unlike Jordan, at least he has an excuse for not being productive in college.
    Because he's older than Barry Sanders?

Wow...Mingo. At least it wasn't Geno.

Did a Mingo eat your baby?

Sorry, couldn't help it.

I'm honestly not sure how I feel about Mingo....

Browns fans happy with that pick?
    "It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man" - Jack Handy

Yup. Of the very limited options, he was the obvious favourite.

Arizona reaching for any sort of OL help seems likely. Would be a terrible choice, although 3 edge rushers going top 6 didn't help them.

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast