Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Complaints Dept View Post
    Lol. ****ing kill me. ****ing kill me now. Just shoot me in the ****ing head and then dump my body in Biscayne Bay and let the sharks churn over it until not even the bones are left.
    Lol, how do you really feel?

Wonder if Philly takes Johnson or holds the pick ransom for teams looking to take the last OT
    "It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man" - Jack Handy

Wake and Jordan are a pretty scary pair of bookend pass rushers.
    I spent a lot of money on booze, women, and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. -- George Best

Can they afford to trade up and trade for Albert? They need Albert now for sure right?

Good Lord they gave up #42, awesome. I'm sure glad our starting cornerbacks are *looks at roster* a guy rehabbing an achilles tear, a guy with a busted back, and Nolan ****ing Carroll.
    Quote Originally Posted by tyke1doe
    Brady has led Super Bowl teams to last-minute victories. Boller has led his team into the cafeteria.

Not a bad price at all, though you have to love it for the Raiders. They need help absolutely everywhere, so that early 2nd will be nice for them.

I dunno about Jordan, his off the field stuff would concern me
    "It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man" - Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeJones View Post
    Well done, RA!
    Thanks, Pop. This is where it gets thick. What does Philly do - take Johnson. or Tavon? or Trade Back? I bet the PHONES are burning right to God's ear.

They might take Star Latoullelei here.
    Gang Way!

Quote Originally Posted by Edonidd View Post
    Can they afford to trade up and trade for Albert? They need Albert now for sure right?
    Well, word is KC was holding out for 54 + more, and now the Dolphins have given themselves no alternative, their demands certainly won't lessen. Curious if Ireland will panic and offer up the 2 + a 4th or something, or whether he rolls next year with garbage at OT.

Jordan screams Manny Lawson to me

Lions to take Ansah please.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyndham View Post
    Not a bad price at all, though you have to love it for the Raiders. They need help absolutely everywhere, so that early 2nd will be nice for them.
    I'm not a huge Jordan fan, but if you think he's worth the #3 pick, then it's a win-win for both teams.

Not a great pick IMO. But at least he'll put his 4.7 speed to use running down LBers after Vick throws INT after INT.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyndham View Post
    Well, word is KC was holding out for 54 + more, and now the Dolphins have given themselves no alternative, their demands certainly won't lessen. Curious if Ireland will panic and offer up the 2 + a 4th or something, or whether he rolls next year with garbage at OT.
    They're gonna roll with Jon Martin, I think. I bet they are going to target Ryan Swope at #54.
    Quote Originally Posted by tyke1doe
    Brady has led Super Bowl teams to last-minute victories. Boller has led his team into the cafeteria.

At least the fish gave up a 2nd...

Jordan is scary...but no 2nd round pick is contributing this year...I can live with that.

Am surprised Oakland found a trading partner....good job, McKenize!
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast