Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Now this is where it gets interesting...

My call...Dion Jordan...
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

Glad it was pretty much done a few hours ago. Made my peace with what I consider the wrong pick, and now looking forward to an exciting few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyndham View Post
    Glad it was pretty much done a few hours ago. Made my peace with what I consider the wrong pick, and now looking forward to an exciting few hours.
    Who did you want? Joeckel?
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

Let the commercials begin!!! Nevermind that the #2 pick is likely in already. Turds.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyped View Post
    Who did you want? Joeckel?
    A big swing at a HR, not a solid double. But whatever, it's done now. Let's hope the majority are right and Fisher ends up the BPA.

Pick is in............right after they return from commercial. Sure. So rigged for TV now.

Fisher was quoted as saying before the draft that he would be pissed if he weren't the top pick. I like that. Joeckel said that he didn't really care. That would have done it for me. I like Joeckel, but I think that KC got the right guy.
    "It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man" - Jack Handy

It's Joekel

Raiders to trade here IMO
    "It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man" - Jack Handy

Stupid pick. Another team with a top 10-15 LT and a **** ton of defensive needs, nevermind no QB whatsoever, and they take a LT.

Safe and stupid as hell.

Well, it gives them leverage on Monroe. He isn't a great OT, so if he wants the world, they can just let him go.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoViking View Post
    Well, it gives them leverage on Monroe. He isn't a great OT, so if he wants the world, they can just let him go.
    You don't spend the #2 overall pick in the draft to gain leverage on an existing good player, one of very few on the team.

Not unless you're a pathetic franchise with no hope. Which, of course, is exactly what the Jags are.

Aaron Rodgers, Calvin Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald...

That would be terrifying.

We'll see, but unless this pick is Dion Jordan, I don't figure it gets interesting until pick 5.
    Gang Way!

I agree

It would be hilarious if the clock ran out on them. Finally have a 1st rounder, and they don't know what to do.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast