25. Vikings - Sly Williams
    26. Packers - Datone Jones
    27. Texans - Hopkins
    28. Broncos - Carradine
    29. Patriots - Werner
    30. Falcons - Eifert
    31. Niners - Cyprien
    32. Ravens -
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

I went Watson. They need a tackle.

Oher moves back to the left side.

Boom. Done.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

Wait, what? I went Watson, but they shouldn't take an OT unless he can play on the left side. Oher sucks at LT. Or is that a typo?
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

I haven't seen many that think Watson can play LT.

I'm gonna go down in flames believe in Oher though. So I'll use that as a disclaimer. lol
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

Arthur Brown, from Wichita, of course, and a K-Stater. 100+ tackles last two years, Defensive Player of the Year in the conference. Don't think they'll take him but I thought I'd tout the hometown guy.
    "I like my women the way I like my scotch, 20 years old and mix up in coke."

We got 2 right!

Te'o is available, so they'll take him. Thank you very much. Baby Ray Lewis.

Did I say Te'o? I meant Elam. :)

Well, they took Arthur Brown after all...lol