I don't usually do this but I need to wrap up a small project and am procrastinating.
1. With everyone looking to trade down, I think the Bears end up taking a player at #20. I certainly hope I'm wrong here but, unless Phil leverages his network to line up a deal, we're making a selection.
2. I think the Bears take a LB and a CB, in some order, with the first 2 picks. In fact, short of Sylvester Williams or Jonathan Cooper being available, I'd be quite surprised if this isn't the way things panned out.
3. I'm not going to begin to tab players at #20 or #50 but I feel pretty strongly about the positions.
4. My jaw wouldn't drop if Eifert were taken, though it would if we took a WR. I suppose I'd understand it given that we have an offensive minded HC for the first time but think we can grab someone later in the Draft to fill this need.
5. We will take a QB much higher than we anticipate.