24. Colts - DJ Hayden
    25. Vikings - Sly Williams
    26. Packers - Datone Jones
    27. Texans - Hopkins
    28. Broncos - Carradine
    29. Patriots - Werner
    30. Falcons - Eifert
    31. Niners -

SOrry, called it for Eifert. Its the last day and he had a one vote edge. Might as well move on.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

I went Hunt since I mocked him here. Taylor's good value, but I don't know if they need CB bad enough to take it over their other needs.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

Yeah, I'm not particularly wild about Hunt personally, but the upside is certainly worth the risk here for a team with a stacked roster and a ton of picks...especially since they pick again at 34 and could just take the best DB left there.
    "My life is not easy, but it's awesome." - Steve Gleason

Cyprien.

The easy choice IMO.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

Not surprised to see Cyprien and Hunt leading the way, that's for sure. Reid may be the better fit for their FS hold, but Cyrpien might be a better fit for their overall style, and better value.

I've read scouts compare Cyprien to Ed Reed.

I think both Cy and Reid could play FS. They're both rangy guys.

I wouldn't be upset if the Niners went Cy, Reid and cut Whitner. Their D would be better than last year IMO.

The safeties, even with Golston, were the weak link on the niners D.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi