1. KC - Luke Joeckel - You never regret taking a 10 year starter at a premium position
2. Jax - Dion Jordan - Bradley wants to build on speed and defense. Geno wouldn't shock me either though. Don't see an LT here.
3. Oakland(trade to Miami for 12,42 and 77) - Eric Fisher - The perfect match. Miami has extra picks and needs an LT, Oakland has no obvious choice here and needs more picks.
4. Philly - Star Lotulei - They seroiusly need some beef up front and Star is a true difference maker.
5. Detroit - Lane Johnson - GOtta protect the franchise, I think they pull the trigger. There is depth at pass rushing DE in this draft and they don't value CB here.
6. Cleveland - Geno Smith - Too good of value to pass. They aren't sold on Weeden and I like Chud working with Smith.
7. Arizona - Chance Warmack - Best Ol available. They are even worse at OG than OT anyways.
8. Buffalo - Ryan Nassib - Probably a reach, but if he's their answer at QB, this is the last time we'll hear about it
9. NY Jets - Dee Milliner - About as ideal a Revis replacement as you could possibly find.
10. Tennessee - DJ Fluker - He'll start out at RG and probably replace Stewart at RT next year. They can't pay Stewart and Roos, plus Levitre.
11. San Diego(SD trades 11 and their 4th for 22 and 46) - Tavon Austin - The Rams want him badly and I think moving ahead of the Jets is a smart move to make sure you get him.
12. Oakland(via Miami) - Shariff Floyd - The board falls the right way and they get their guy at 12 who they might have taken at 3.
13. NY Jets(Via TB) - Ezekial Ansah - While he's talented, his rawness makes him slide a bit. Rex is the perfect coach to get the most out of him IMO.
14. Carolina - Sheldon Richardson - They badly need an impact player at DT and many like Richardson as high as the top 5 or 10.
15. New Orleans - Barkevious Mingo - This pick will most likely be the best pass rusher available. I like MIngo over the other available options here.
16. St.Louis - Alec Ogletree - I hear they really like him and they need some speed at LB. We know Fisher will take bad character guys too.
17. Pittsburgh - Jarvis Jones - I don't know if he'll work out, but Pittsburgh is the best place for him. They have a need as well.
18. Dallas - Jonathan Cooper - This should be a run it up to the podium pick. That interior OL has been awful for too long. Now cut Free for WInston.
19. NY Giants - DJ Hayden - A fast rising Cb with 4.3 speed and top notch ball skills, I think the Giants will be all over him if he's here.
20. Chicago - Tyler Eifert - They need offensive weapons. They did sign Bennett, but 2 TEs is all the rage and Eifert is tremendous value here.
21. Cincinatti - Kenny Vaccaro - Another run it up to the podium pick. They are big fans of his and a top S would really complete that defense, which is becoming special.
22. San Diego(via St.Louis) - Menelik Watson - They missed the first group of LTs, so they are happy to trade back, get another 2nd rounder and snag the next best LT.
23. Minnesota - Cordarelle Patterson - They won't have to trade up for him anymore, but I don't think they pass on 23. He has the talent to replace Percy if his head's on straight.
24. Indy - Tank Carradine - They need another pass rusher, Walden doesn't offer a ton there. Carradine is fast rising after his pro day.
25. Minnesota - Sylvester Williams - A disruptive DT like Williams is just what they need. He'll complement and then replace K.Williams.
26. GB - Datone Jones - Getting more pass rush out of their DL is one of their 2 biggest needs. I love Jones here.
27. Houston - Justin Hunter - They need a #2 next to Andre badly. Hunter has potential to be the #1 long term too if he works at it.
28. Denver (traded to Philly for 35,101 and 210) - EJ Manuel - I think they are waiting ready to pounce if he falls to this range. Great fit for Kelly and his offense. He can sit a year behind Vick. FOles then gets dealt.
29. New England - Deandre Hopkins - They need a WR and he fits their style well with his routes, hands and toughness.
30. Atlanta - Xavier Rhodes - THis pick almost has to be a corner and Rhodes is a great fit as he can matchup with guys like VJax,Colston and some of the other bigger WRs they'll face in the NFC.
31. San Francisco - Margus Hunt - They can afford to wait a little bit on his talent as he develops. Could be their J.SMith replacement eventually
32. Baltimore - Arthur Brown - They have a big hole at ILB now and ideally they'd fill it with someone with some speed and coverage ability. Brown does it all.
33. Jacksonville - Matt Barkley - I think they have to take a QB at some point in this draft and Barkley is nice value here.
34. San Francisco(via KC) - Matt Elam - They haven't replaced GOldson yet and Elam fits their hard hitting style.
35. Denver(via Philly) - Damontre Moore - They need a pass rusher to replace Dumervil and hopefully his boy Miller can help keep him on the right track off the field.
36. Detroit - Bjoern Werner - I've seen him mocked to Detroit in round 1, so they'd pounce on him here. THey need DEs who can rush the passer but also play the run a bit. They might see some KVB in him too.
37. Cincinatti(via Oakland) - Gio Bernard - I think he fits their need better than a guy like Lacy. He's been connected to Cincy a lot.
38. Arizona - Alex Okafor - Other than OL, pass rusher is their biggest hole. I really like Okafor. He'll play opposite another former Longhorn.
39. New York Jets - Zach Ertz - Other than Revis, Keller was their biggest loss this year. Ertz will be a nice security blanket for whoever plays QB for them. He can block too.
40. Tennessee - Desmond Trufant - They need another starting CB, as Verner is ideally a nickel IMO. Trufant has a 1st round grade from many, myself included.
41. Buffalo - Keenan Allen - On tape alone, he could be the highest rated WR in this class. Buffalo is happy to gamble on him here, as he'll fit nicely with NAssib's skillset.
42. Oakland(via Miami) - Jamar Taylor - Oakland needs talent at corner desperately
43. Tampa Bay(trades to Green Bay for 55,122 and 159) - Justin Pugh - GB loves versatile OLmen and Pugh is a 1st round caliber talent who can play any spot on the OL. I think they try him at LT first, but maybe C if not.
44. Carolina - DJ Swearinger - They tag the local kid to fill their huge hole at S. I think Swearinger is very underrated. He'll start for a long time in this league and make pro bowls.
45. San Diego - David Amerson - They lost both starting CBs this offseason and Amerson is arguably the most talented DB in the class on paper. His size,speed and ball skills are worth a dice roll here.
46. San Diego - Cornelius Washington - Another high end talent who didn't dominate in college. They hope that he was playing out of position and he can become a dominant pass rusher for them opposite Ingram.
47. Dallas - Eric Reid - The first 2 picks almsot have to be G and S unless they fall in love with a DT prospect. Reid is easily the best S here.
48. Pittsburgh - Quinton Patton - They need a WR with a little size and ability to play outside to complement their current small but quick WR corps.
49. New York Giants - Kyle Long - The OL needs replenishing and Long can help just about anywhere. I think he's eventually a RT for them.
50. Chicago - Barrett Jones - They want to upgrade Garza and move him back to G or the bench. Jones' playing style and talent will be welcome in Chicago.
51. Washinton - Jonathan Cyprien - I imagine they are basically just sitting here and praying a top 5 S falls to them. Cyprien is a very nice get here, filling their biggest hole.
52. Minnesota - Manti Te'o - I'm sure they never thought he'd still be here, but if he is they will take him in a heartbeat
53. Cincinatti - Jonathan Hankins - They lost Pat Sims and they need another run stuffer next to Atkins and co.
54. Miami - Eddy Lacy - I'm not sold on D.Thomas, Lacy is a very nice value here and he complements Lamar Miller nicely.
55. Tampa Bay(via GB) - STedman Bailey - A smaller, speedier WR is the last piece that offense needs.
56. Seattle - Brandon Williams - They need some size and talent on that DL, as they are aging and losing guys there. THey seem like just the team to gamble on Williams' talent.
57. Houston - Landry Jones - I think they will select a QB early and I'm very high on JOnes. YOu can only go on with Schaub for so much longer. Plus the QB value in this class is so good
58. Denver - Jonathan Franklin - A lot of teams have him as their #1 back. I think he fits into a Peyton Manning lead offense better than a guy like Bell, or Lacy earlier.
59. New England - Jonathan Banks - I think they want one more CB. They tend to like them with some size and I hear they have spent a lot of time on Banks.
60. Atlanta - Kawann Short - They need more pass rush from their DT spot, Short is a steal here.
61. San Francisco - Vance Mcdonald - An extremely athletic TE who is getting more and more attention. He's a nice #2 TE in their offense.
62. Baltimore - Kevin Minter - Yah, they went Brown in round 1, but one Mcclain got arrested, the other is coming off injury and they lost 2 starting ILBs this offseason. Why not load up, they don't have many other holes anyways.