View Poll Results: WHo SHOULD the Falcons pick?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jamar Taylor

6 37.50%
  • Jonathan Banks

0 0%
  • David Amerson

0 0%
  • Darius Slay

1 6.25%
  • Tyler Eifert

7 43.75%
  • Damontre Moore

2 12.50%
  • Zach Ertz

0 0%
  • Kawann Short

0 0%
  • Other -specify, no trade downs

0 0%

Pick #30 - Who SHOULD the Falcons pick?

1. Chiefs - Joeckel
    2. Jags - Floyd
    3. Raiders - Geno
    4. Eagles - Fisher
    5. Lions - Milliner
    6. Browns - Ansah
    7. Cards - Johnson
    8. Bills - Jordan
    9. Jets - Mingo
    10. Titans - Lotulei
    11. Chargers - Warmack
    12. Dolphins - Rhodes
    13. Bucs - Trufant
    14. Panthers - Richardson
    15. Saints - Jarvis Jones
    16. Rams - Austin
    17. Steelers - Vaccaro
    18. Cowboys - Cooper
    19. Giants - Fluker
    20. Bears - Alec Ogletree
    21. Bengals - Patterson
    22. Rams - Matt Elam
    23. Vikings - Te'o
    24. Colts - DJ Hayden
    25. Vikings - Sly Williams
    26. Packers - Datone Jones
    27. Texans - Deandre Hopkins
    28. Broncos -Tank Carradine
    29. Patriots - Bjoern Werner
    30. Falcons -
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

I think this is pretty likely a CB, but Eifert may be tough to pass. They do need an interior pass rusher too. I went Taylor.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

They'll probably need Eifert more next year, but they need Taylor more this year.
    "My life is not easy, but it's awesome." - Steve Gleason

This should be done in 5 minutes nas, get the Niners ready.

This is Taylor all the way.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

Gotta get a little more edge I think before we move on.

I think DE actually.

I picked Eifert. Sure, it's an abundance of riches on offense, but this guy is a legitimate top 15 talent, and to be able to get him at the bottom of the first is a bit of a coup.

Well, ****

Gimme a 2 vote edge and I'll call it.

Ridiculous. Eifert is not a significantly better prospect than a guy like Fleener was. Total luxury pick and I question if Eifert really is BPA>

I think Taylor is a really nice value here. I had thoughts of him down in the early 20s.

I think getting a TE at the end of round 2 is a better value than the CB value at that same point as well.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

Ooh, disagree there. I think Eifert is definitely better than Fleener. I think he can be Jason Witten good.

CBs definitely deeper at 60 than TE too.

I just think they have so many offensive weapons and too big of a need at CB in a year when they have SB or bust type aspirations.

I chose Eifert. I think he fits the Falcon's style of offense of getting down field and making plays.
    "Nationalism is power hunger tempered by self-deception." - George Orwell

They don't seem to be lacking weapons on the O. I went passrusher
    As smart as the internet

We're all Bozo's on this bus.~FST

8 votes on the D side. 7 at the CB position. 6 for Taylor.

If it stays a tie I'll switch my vote for Taylor. The top vote getter on the D

I'd feel like a heel if I didn't say now I intend to vote for Eifert if he drops to the Niners. Not looking to take away from the spirit of a mass mock
    As smart as the internet

We're all Bozo's on this bus.~FST

To me the Niners should also go DB.

- Ghandi