View Poll Results: Which round is Denard Robinson drafted in?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1st Round

0 0%
  • 2nd Round

0 0%
  • 3rd Round

2 15.38%
  • 4th Round

4 30.77%
  • 5th Round

4 30.77%
  • 6th Round

2 15.38%
  • 7th Round

1 7.69%

Poll: Where is Denard Robinson Drafted?

Robinson is probably one of the highest visibility guys in the draft if you look at the media coverage he got in college. (Honey Badger is in that discussion too) Robinson is switching to WR and has indicated he'll be a return man as well, and there's a huge variance in his draft ratings. There are "insiders" saying he may go as early as the 2nd round to some team in love with his versatility, and there are mocks with him going in the 6th or 7th. So simple question, where does he go? Not where do you think he should go, but what round is he drafted in. Bonus points for calling the top/middle/bottom of the right round in your response.
    Last edited by Dave; 04-24-2013 at 02:30 PM.
    The cake is a lie. I'm pretty sure the numbers in the pie chart are made up too.

There is a lot of depth at WR. He'll go after mid-round guys like Swope, Harper, Stills, King, etc. Roughly late 5th round.

Earliest I think he'll get drafted is the 4th round.

To me he is a guy who should go in the late rounds but will go much earlier. (See Armanti Edwards)

I could see him going anywhere from 3-5. I put him down as a 4. I personally wouldn't want him before Round 5.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Should go 4-5th, but as mentioned earlier, I could see him sneaking into the bottom of the third. I think he's a more intriguing prospect than Edwards was though. He's not just a great athlete, but has rare talent with the ball in his hands.

He'll go in the top 100 picks IMO. He's too talented. He's right there with AUstin as the most likely player from this draft to give you multiple 50 yard TDs a year. I'm not sure he's more raw as a WR than Patterson either.
    Last edited by Nastradamus; 04-24-2013 at 07:37 PM.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

I put 4th. He's got 2nd round talent, but no clear position. He's a guy that'll break your heart as a fan.
    Anyone who conducts an argument by appealing to authority is not using his intelligence; he is just using his memory. - Leonardo da Vinci