• Tyler Eifert

0 0%
  • Eric Reid

0 0%
  • Jonathan Cyprien

0 0%
  • Other -specify, no trade downs

0 0%

Pick #29 - Who SHOULD the Patriots pick?

Had to give it to Tank with the one vote edge.

Pick #28 - Who SHOULD the Broncos pick?
    1. Chiefs - Joeckel
    2. Jags - Floyd
    3. Raiders - Geno
    4. Eagles - Fisher
    5. Lions - Milliner
    6. Browns - Ansah
    7. Cards - Johnson
    8. Bills - Jordan
    9. Jets - Mingo
    10. Titans - Lotulei
    11. Chargers - Warmack
    12. Dolphins - Rhodes
    13. Bucs - Trufant
    14. Panthers - Richardson
    15. Saints - Jarvis Jones
    16. Rams - Austin
    17. Steelers - Vaccaro
    18. Cowboys - Cooper
    19. Giants - Fluker
    20. Bears - Alec Ogletree
    21. Bengals - Patterson
    22. Rams - Matt Elam
    23. Vikings - Te'o
    24. Colts - DJ Hayden
    25. Vikings - Sly Williams
    26. Packers - Datone Jones
    27. Texans - Deandre Hopkins
    28. Broncos -Tank Carradine
    29. Patriots -
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

I went Werner here. I think he'd complement Jones well. I have a feeling this may be a win for other. I don't know who the freakin' Patriots are going to take! :)
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

Werner and Taylor make sense. I went with the latter, on account of how bad their secondary was without Talib when it mattered most.

Imagine pairing Hunter with Brady

no one defensive player would help that defense more than a play maker would augment that offense
    Odd Facts:

The human brain is incapable of producing a face. Any face you see when you dream is one that you have physically viewed at some point in your life.

The Australian aborigine language has over 30 words for “dust.”

Nearly three percent of the ice in Antarctic glaciers is penguin urine.

When you see little white or clear dots floating in your vision, they are actually your own white blood cells.

Werner are Hunter are both great value. Went with Werner considering Brady can make WRs look better but there's no one on that defense who makes others much better.

Jamar Taylor is going to be a very good corner for a long time. He's the pick IMO.

The window is closing, so this pick must be an impact player right away. No WR fits that bill. I personally think that Bjorn is overrated. Would love to have seen Carradine slip one more spot.
    Cherish your children for who they are, not who you'd like them to be.

Werner. They need the pass rush.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

Quote Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
    Had to give it to Tank with the one vote edge.
    It was actually a tie as Crash voted for Werner in the comments w/o voting in the poll. ;>)

Minter was an other and got a few votes as well though.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

Werner given how the draft went. Wouldn't mind Hunter Taylor or Woods, but I think both WR's are not monumentally better than anything we might pick in the second. I like Woods on the team, but I just think Werner would have a greater impact. Love the upside of Hunter but a little too much risk compared to Werner.

I have been somewhat slow on the uptake with all the shifts in the CB rankings. I am only know coming to grips with this DJ Hayden rise. Therefore I don't feel right overdrafting Taylor at this moment.

I'm not a huge Werner fan. But this is about as far as he can possibly drop.

- Ghandi

It's Werner.

time to move on.

- Ghandi

Werner.

Jamar Taylor also makes a ton of sense here for them.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?