View Poll Results: Who SHOULD the Broncos pick?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jamar Taylor

1 5.56%
  • Eddy Lacy

2 11.11%
  • Tank Carradine

7 38.89%
  • Damontre Moore

0 0%
  • Arthur Brown

0 0%
  • Jonathan Cyprien

1 5.56%
  • Eric Reid

1 5.56%
  • Other - specify, no trade down

6 33.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I still think that Werner is the better player and doesn't have the injury concern. Tank is good, and should be a 1st round pick. . . but I'd take Werner before him.

I like Tank a lot. He would be fine as the pick. Doesn't matter to me. I am pretty split between the two. I just think the between with Denver's win it now, Werner may make a tad more sense. Tank has the knee and is less experienced. I think he has more upside however.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

I'm going to disagree a bit. I like Tank, and think that he's got great upside if he can get and stay healthy. I think that he's the better pass rusher for sure. But I think that Bjoern Werner is probably the most complete end in the draft. As a die-hard Packers fan, I see a young Aaron Kampman every time I watch him on tape. As such, I think that he's limited to a 4-3 defense as a LDE, but I think that he'll be excellent in that role for whatever team drafts him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12