20. Bears - Alec Ogletree
    21. Bengals - Patterson
    22. Rams - Matt Elam
    23. Vikings - Te'o
    24. Colts - DJ Hayden
    25. Vikings - Sly Williams
    26. Packers - Datone Jones
    27. Texans -
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

I think this one has to be Hunter. They need a #2 for now and a #1 for later. WR is pretty likely IMO, Eifert is great value, the OL got depleted and those 2 fit their scheme nicely. Brown would be a nice fit at ILB for them next to Cushing.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

I went Woods, simply because I think he can help them more now and Hunter is a little more of a project.

This is tough. I like Hunter physically but Schaub couldn't make the deep plays anyway and he's got drop issues.

I'm not in love with the other WRs.

Combing a healthy Cushing with Brown in the middle would turn that into a super unit.

I still think S and CB should be major needs for the Texas as well. Jamar and Cyphren could be options here.

The Texans have a lot of holes for a 1 seed.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

Hopkins fits their offense as presently constructed better, IMO. Either works, though.
    "I will punch you." - Wounded Bear

It's a rat race of WRs!!!
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

Quote Originally Posted by The Q View Post
    This is tough. I like Hunter physically but Schaub couldn't make the deep plays anyway and he's got drop issues.

I'm not in love with the other WRs.

Combing a healthy Cushing with Brown in the middle would turn that into a super unit.

I still think S and CB should be major needs for the Texas as well. Jamar and Cyphren could be options here.

The Texans have a lot of holes for a 1 seed.
    Schaub gets Johnson the ball deep just fine. Plus he'll only be the QB for so long.

I do think they are likely to take a QB in this draft, as high as this pick to be honest.

Dude, you're killing my called shots.

I got them taking Barkley here. lol

- Ghandi

I was thinking Manuel, but I like the idea either way.

I think Philly jumps them. But maybe not.

- Ghandi

Hopkins. He fits their Offense perfect.

I wouldn't be shocked if the Texans did grab a QB however with good value however. I don't consider EJ Manuel good value because he doesn't impress me, but that is matter of opinion obviously.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Hopkins was my pick. I like both of the other two, but have a later grade on them. I just think that Hopkins has more dynamic playmaking ability than Hunter or Woods. I don't think that they'll draft a QB unless Smith tumbles.

The Texans definitely need a wideout. Andre is not getting any younger and the other guys are all #2 prospects or journeyman types. I definitely could see them trading back with a team like Philly that wants to jump up and get a QB.