18. Cowboys - Cooper
    19. Giants - Fluker
    20. Bears - Alec Ogletree
    21. Bengals - Patterson
    22. Rams - Matt Elam
    23. Vikings - Te'o
    24. Colts - DJ Hayden
    25. Vikings - Sly Williams
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

There is no way Eifert will actually be here on Thursday IMO, so its BPA. Finley is gone soon anyway.

3-0 Eifert.

Too soon to call it? lol
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

I could see Pugh if they see him as an OT or Williams, as they want to get stronger up front. You could make a case for most of these guys.

Eifert makes a ton of sense, but it's real easy to envision Lacy being an Alfred Morris-class Year 1 beast in that offense, too.
    "I will punch you." - Wounded Bear

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoViking View Post
    I could see Pugh if they see him as an OT or Williams, as they want to get stronger up front. You could make a case for most of these guys.
    I tried to give everyone good selections.

- Ghandi

Eifert's great value, but I really like Jones for them here. 3-4 DE is REALLY thin in this draft and the Packers get no pass rush from their DL, or anyone besides Matthews.

I could see Pugh making a lot of sense for them as a C or LG too. I think he has potential to play OT, but in a heavy passing offense he'd have value at G.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

I'd like to think you could make a case for any of these players for the Pack.

- Ghandi

Pretty much. Werner isn't a great fit, but the value is good. I don't see Jesse Williams as a 1st rounder or a good fit for them, but I know some like him more than me. Good list though overall.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
    Eifert makes a ton of sense, but it's real easy to envision Lacy being an Alfred Morris-class Year 1 beast in that offense, too.
    Why? They don't even run the ball and he isn't much of a pass catcher. I'd target Bernard if I were them in round 2.

Think we can call this one? We only got 2 days really to finish this thing.

- Ghandi

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoViking View Post
    Why? They don't even run the ball and he isn't much of a pass catcher.
    Neither was Ryan Grant particularly, but the offense worked best when he was carrying the ball effectively for them, IMO. I see Lacy as a better version of Grant. You give him 225-250 carries with the amount of room he'd have to operate and watch out.
    Last edited by Underdog; 04-23-2013 at 02:29 PM.
    "I will punch you." - Wounded Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
    Neither was Ryan Grant particularly, but the offense worked best when he was carrying the ball effectively for them, IMO. I see Lacy as a better version of Grant. You give him 225-250 carries with the amount of room he'd have to operate and watch out.
    You don't need to spend a 1st round pick on that, though. I'm not high on Lacy at all (not just for the Packers, but in general).

Datone Jones over Tyler Eifert. Easy call on this one.

There's no way that the Packers should draft a TE early in this draft when they need to go defense early and often.

Jones needs more weight, but he's an ideal DE for them to put next to Matthews and help solidify their front 7. As a Packers fan, I'd be pissed if they took Eifert. Jones is probably my favorite DE prospect that the Packers have a legit shot at getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
    Eifert's great value, but I really like Jones for them here. 3-4 DE is REALLY thin in this draft and the Packers get no pass rush from their DL, or anyone besides Matthews.
    I wouldn't complain if the Packers ended up with Eifert. That said, I like the combination of Jones and one of the mid-round tight ends rather than Eifert and whatever is left.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast