Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: RD 2 pick....

As Thinny mentioned, I don't think J. Williams gets by the 49ers and even if he does someone's gonna grab him injuries or not. I'll go nuts if we got him in round two. As I mentioned on another thread, stay away from Keenan Allen is the word out here, big time smoker/diva. Could be BS but people talking that way have nothing to win or loose.

Quote Originally Posted by JStephens View Post
    I'm all for a ILB to replace Foote or a safety in round 2. RB/WR crop in rounds 3 and 4 should still be fine.
    ILB would be nice for sure. It is probably our biggest area of need.

I'm trying for 20,000 posts. Congrats Canny, our Redneck brother from the great north.

Actually I think 49ers could take long hard look at Ertz but might be they take J. Williams. Curious if his slide is due to the knee injury he had at end of season, don't think it was anything major but maybe teams are wary.
    "Once I start, they'll be no stopping me."

Williams has been mocked mid to low second for a while now. I think his injury history is hurting his stock. If you have Insider, check out the injury report on his draft card. He's not exactly a good example of a durable player.

I think he could absolutely "slide" to 48. And don't be surprised if we don't take him either.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Joseph Palmi: Let me ask you something... we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the niggers, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?

Edward Wilson: The United States of America. The rest of you are just visiting.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    -George Orwell

If we pass on him I think it's a big mistake. I don't think he makes it to us but you never know. I forgot about Ertz Biggie.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456