16. Rams - Austin
    17. Steelers - Vaccaro
    18. Cowboys - Cooper
    19. Giants - Fluker
    20. Bears - Alec Ogletree
    21. Bengals - Patterson
    22. Rams - Matt Elam
    23. Vikings -

Before people automatically go Te'o here, if Hayden has really risen this high on draft boards I suspect it may be him, or even Hunter. Vikes are weak at MLB but also CB and WR is a need.

i went Hayden
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

I think this pick is either a MLB,DT or WR. I like Te'o to go here.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

I wouldn't be so sure. They only CB they've really got is Cook, Jefferson is garbage, and Robinson is probably a slot CB.

I'm not sure of anything, but I think the CB depth is there later and I think DT and MLB are even thinner. I'd be surprised if they didn't add a WR early too.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

I'm rooting for Teo, but i just don't see the value here.

Particularly with Minter still on the board.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

All that being said, we should call this one too, Nas.

- Ghandi

Teo's a pretty bad pick here. Hayden, Werner and Hunter represent such better value and also hit need spots. I rarely comment as such in these mocks, but I'm surprised groupthink equaled a stiff, 2-down LB who can't cover for a team that has to cover against pass-happy GB, Detroit and Chicago. He'll get eaten alive in that division.

Sylvester Williams.

Go11

Quote Originally Posted by Wyndham View Post
    Teo's a pretty bad pick here. Hayden, Werner and Hunter represent such better value and also hit need spots. I rarely comment as such in these mocks, but I'm surprised groupthink equaled a stiff, 2-down LB who can't cover for a team that has to cover against pass-happy GB, Detroit and Chicago. He'll get eaten alive in that division.
    we can only hope!
    Odd Facts:

The human brain is incapable of producing a face. Any face you see when you dream is one that you have physically viewed at some point in your life.

The Australian aborigine language has over 30 words for “dust.”

Nearly three percent of the ice in Antarctic glaciers is penguin urine.

When you see little white or clear dots floating in your vision, they are actually your own white blood cells.

alot of anti viking fans voting for t'eo. the pick here is sylvester williams. look for hayden or hunter with the 2nd first round pick
    Bleeding Purple since 1977

I think there is a pretty good chance they'd take Werner to replace Allen next year but its hard to say. They've already got a very good DE rotation, although they are all FAs next year. More than likely 1+ will be re-signed before next FA, anyway.

Regardless, it'll likely be BPA and I think Werner may have been overrated as a top 5 guy but this drop is too much IMO.

As far as Te'o, he won't be any worse than EJ Henderson was in coverage, and he played here for quite a while. Wasn't great in coverage, though.

It'd be more fun if you did.

- Ghandi

Te'o it is, moving on....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast