Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    I don't see why the Niners would be trading that high. They don't need the tackles, and they could wait a little longer and get any other target they do need.

I'm thinking the Giants are likely talking to the Vikings on the deal to move in front of Chicago if their desire to move is true. Mayock may have nailed the Giants pick (Justin Pugh) if Fluker isn't there but not likely at #19 (though they apparently have 1st row grades on more than just the top 6 OL - they love the class). He's expected to go early 2nd so the Giants feel safe moving down if the deal is right. If the value dictates they sit tight and none of the top 6 OL are still on the board then Tyler Eifert or Xaivier Rhodes are likely if still on the board.

I think the connections to Carradine (at least at 19) are smoke do to the public perception that they'll always favor DEs. They just made a concerted effort to clean out guys who have injuries that force the team to manage/limit their practice schedule (Phillips, Boley, Bradshaw, Canty, etc) - I don't see them spending the 19th pick on a rookie that starts his career that way.
    What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about?

Good to hear that the Browns trading up to #3 to take a pass rusher rumors were nonsense, of course, now there are rumors they like Manuel in a trade down situation....

Quote Originally Posted by Xulu Bak View Post
    Good to hear that the Browns trading up to #3 to take a pass rusher rumors were nonsense, of course, now there are rumors they like Manuel in a trade down situation....
    Heard the Bills like Manuel and are considering him at 8
    The Leafies are Scumbags.

nm.........

Quote Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
    I also wonder why Long doesn't get more love as a potential LT.
    Quote Originally Posted by dasher View Post
    I'm wondering the same thing as well. I think he should be the 4th overall LT taken.
    Would love the Chiefs to get him in the 2nd. Probably won't last to 54.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty View Post
    I would hope not.

I jumped all over him at 50 in DC's mock and would like to think the Bears would, too.

50! I said 50!

The word "hero" is frequently abused badly. This is a real hero.

I love the pick for Chicago. That OL is much better now.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

Minnesota, giving up a 2, 3, and 4 to the Pats to get Te'o. No wonder why the Pats are always so good.
    "I like my women the way I like my scotch, 20 years old and mix up in coke."

You guys still pimping the Honey Badger? He didn't show to meetings with the Texans and Hawks last week...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ey...texans-seattle

Dude won't get drafted. Why waste a pick on a mental defect like him?
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Joseph Palmi: Let me ask you something... we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the niggers, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?

Edward Wilson: The United States of America. The rest of you are just visiting.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    -George Orwell

I'm not looking back for my post, but just realize that I know I'm a bad and everything I said about the top 5 was tard-a-licious.
    A Drinking Team with a Cycling Problem

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617