Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Refuse To Lose View Post
    NE

pass on hunt, he shouldnt even be in the first

watson, long, and manuel are way too high.. none of them are 1st rounders imo..
    Almost everything I see now has Watson and Hunt in the first. I've seen Manuel mocked as high as 8th after his draft invite. Locker and Ponder weren't first round talents either. None of these players being first rounders in your or my opinion doesn't mean all that much to me honest.

If Eric Fisher or Luke Joeckel are on the board at #4, and the Eagles pass on them for any reason (short of being offered a Ricky Williams deal from a top 10 team in this draft, or Aaron Rodgers), I will be a sad, sad panda. Floyd's a great story, but if they take a great story over a great OT, they're idiots.

double
    Last edited by janos_51; 04-28-2013 at 02:02 PM.
    Odd Facts:

The human brain is incapable of producing a face. Any face you see when you dream is one that you have physically viewed at some point in your life.

The Australian aborigine language has over 30 words for “dust.”

Nearly three percent of the ice in Antarctic glaciers is penguin urine.

When you see little white or clear dots floating in your vision, they are actually your own white blood cells.

Good job nailing the Long pick to Chicago. He's being penciled in at LG by team analysts already, while you liked him at OT. But we'll see what the depth chart shakes out to be.

You also had Buffalo's target nailed in Manuel.
    Odd Facts:

The human brain is incapable of producing a face. Any face you see when you dream is one that you have physically viewed at some point in your life.

The Australian aborigine language has over 30 words for “dust.”

Nearly three percent of the ice in Antarctic glaciers is penguin urine.

When you see little white or clear dots floating in your vision, they are actually your own white blood cells.

You actually nailed a couple of picks with Houston and Hopkins, Atlanta with Trufant etc along with Chicago. Good job.

Do you have Minnesota with the highest draft grade? Considering all 3 of there 1st round picks are in your top 11 lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123