3. Raiders - Geno
    4. Eagles - Fisher
    5. Lions - Milliner
    6. Browns - Ansah
    7. Cards - Johnson
    8. Bills - Jordan
    9. Jets - Mingo
    10. Titans -
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

I went Patterson. They lost Cook and you never know what you'll get from Britt. They need a big, playmaking WR pretty badly.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

You didn't even make Star an option. :(

I know he doens't fill a major need. But he's clearly BPA at this point.

Otherwise I'd be looking at taking Rhodes or Vaccaro.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

I didn't know if they'd realistically look at Star or what. That's what the other option is for I guess. I had a tough time with the options on this one. I think S is out of the picture now with Pollard and Wilson both signing.

If one of the tackles fell here, I wouldn't put it past Tenn taking him here.

They still have a hole at the other G spot and with both Stewar and Roos FAs after this year they could use the year to groom one.

Not an option here.

The DTs stunk last year despite being young. Taking Star here seems like a no-brainer to me.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

Star's heart checked out OK so I don't think he falls this far. Before the heart issue he was pretty much considered a lock to go top 5-10.

I agree he probably doesn't fall this far. I could see him not getting past the Jets to be honest. If you're taking a long term view, gotta take Star to pair with Coples and maybe you go back to a 4-3.

- Ghandi

Quote Originally Posted by The Q View Post
    You didn't even make Star an option. :(

I know he doens't fill a major need. But he's clearly BPA at this point.

Otherwise I'd be looking at taking Rhodes or Vaccaro.
    I agree. By far the BPA.
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

Honestly, they could probably trade Casey or Martin for a WR, or a pick to take that WR later on if they wanted to.

But since both are 3rd round picks, they don't have huge contracts so you can afford to have a solid 3 man rotation.

- Ghandi

Casey and Martin stunk? Huh? Plus they added Hill, who I really like. I don't necessarily see Star falling, but its mostly circumstantial.

The Titans run D was really bad because they're a small group.

- Ghandi

what the heck, give em Star
    Odd Facts:

The human brain is incapable of producing a face. Any face you see when you dream is one that you have physically viewed at some point in your life.

The Australian aborigine language has over 30 words for “dust.”

Nearly three percent of the ice in Antarctic glaciers is penguin urine.

When you see little white or clear dots floating in your vision, they are actually your own white blood cells.

Star
    "Nationalism is power hunger tempered by self-deception." - George Orwell

This is kinda depressing because I know Star will never make it here in 2 weeks. :(

- Ghandi

I don't think its out of the question that Star falls here. I don't like him for Tennessee, but he would be good value. I think a QB or 2 will go before 10, 2-3 LTs and at least a couple pass rushers. Milliner will go ahead of them as well. There are a few teams early who will look at Star and Floyd, but after that there aren't a lot of great fits.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast