Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

3 Rounds, in my humble opinion(4th round added)

* Prior to draft, San Diego traded it's 4th round pick in 2013 & a conditional pick in 2014 to St Louis for disgruntled LT Rodger Saffold who wont return their calls after signing Jake Long. Only a matter of time til he asks to be traded so they pull the trigger on it.

ROUND 1

1. Kansas City - Luke Joeckel, OT/ Texas A&M

Nobody wants to trade up w/ KC and my guess is if Albert isnt moved, Joeckel will play RT for a season since Albert is on a franchise tag and Eric Winston was released.

2. Jacksonville - Dion Jordan, DE/LB/Oregon

Seems Jax needs a pass rusher every year. Jordan being #2 here may be high to some but i think he will go before Jarvis Jones.

3. Oakland - Sharrif Floyd, DT/Florida

The Raiders have let Seymour and Kelly go so they need to replace those on the DL. They did sign Pat Sims and Vance Walker but only to one year deals.

4.Philadelphia - Dee Milliner, CB/Alabama

The Eagles did sign CB's Cary Williams and Bradley Fletcher but Milliner will start opposite Wiliams. They could also pick Fisher here but Peters is said to be ready to go for TC and his cap hit isnt small so having two high priced LT's doesnt make sense.

5. Detroit - Eric Fisher, OT/ Cent Michigan

Lost LT Backus to retirement and RT Cherilus to FA'cy, they need a OT.

6. Cleveland - Jarvis Jones, OLB/ Georgia

What i think and what GM's will do are two different things. I think this is too high for him. Jones is a good player. I just dont like him for my team but other teams im sure do. The Browns also signed Paul Kruger to a big contract as well.

7.Arizona - Lane Johnson, OT / Oklahoma

Cards have a hole at LT and i dont believe they will get a QB in the 1st round now that they have Palmer.

8. Buffalo - Geno Smith, QB/West Virginia

The Bills let go of Fitzpatrick and signed Kevin Kolb to a 2 year deal. They also signed Tavaras Jackson to a 1 year deal. Nix will cover his long term solution here.

9. NY Jets - Ezekiel Ansah, OLB/BYU

The Jets did sign Antwon Barnes but they need to keep adding pass rushers which wasnt a strong part of their defense last season.

10. Tennessee - Bjoern Werner, DE/Florida st

Titans can use a pass rusher and imo Werner is a better fit as a 4-3 DE.

11. San Diego - Chance Warmack, OG/ Alabama

Having traded with St Louis for Rodger Saffold giving up their 4th this draft (plus a conditional draft pick in 2014, but for this mock, that doesnt matter which round), they opt for a OG along with other OG signing of Chad Rinehart and getting Johnny Troutman healthy this season. OL on the upswing.
    If i were doing trades during this draft id probably trade down a little, get an extra pick and draft Cooper.

12. Miami - Barkavious Mingo, DE/LSU

Miami needs a edge rusher and Mingo IMO fits better as a 4-3 DE with his lack of size as a OLB in a 3-4. CB could be the pick as well as they let Sean Smith go but they did sign Brent Grimes though only a 1 year deal. So if not Mingo, they could grab Rhodes.

13. Tampa Bay - Xavier Rhodes, CB/ Florida st

Needs CB's badly so this is a no brainer for them . Rhodes is probably gong to get picked higher than id pick him.

14. Carolina - Star Lotulelei, DT/Utah
    Still trying to find another plug in the middle. Search should be over now.

15. New Orleans - Sheldon Richardson, DT/ Missouri

The Saints are the next employer of Rob Ryan who again will install a 3-4. I think Richardson is BPA and would play DE. This was a tough pick for me to make.

16. St Louis - Cordarelle Patterson, WR/ Tennessee

The Rams lost two WR's in FA'cy in Gibson and Amendola and havent signed any WR's in FA'cy that ive seen so this is a big need.

17. Pittsburgh - Kenny Vacarro, S/ Texas

Vacarro is listed as a FS and the Steelers do have other holes but value wise Vacarro can be as asset.
    Palomalu is often injured and going into his 11th season, so he can fill in when he is hurt and FS Ryan Clark is going into his 12th season and cant play in Denver if they make the playoffs this season. Its a youth move and BPA.

18. Dallas - Johnathan Cooper, OG/N. Carolina

Dallas can use an upgrade to their interior line.

19. NY Giants
    - DJ Fluker, OT/ Alabama

Fluker is said to be a potentual elite RT or will probably have to move inside to OG. Either way they get a good player but I assume they want him to evetually take over at RT.

20. Chicago - Alec Ogletree, LB/ Georgia

Off field antics could drop him lower but MLB is a big hole since they decided to not bring back Urlacher

21. Cincinnati - Arthur Brown, LB/Kansas st

Is a better player than Mauluga and end up starting someplace at LB there. The Bengals IMO have a solid defense but can get the LB corps better.

22. St Louis - Eddie Lacy, RB/Alabama

Maybe be a bit early for him but the Rams lost Steven Jackson and Lacy is a good replacement though he has always shared the load at Bama and can share it with Pead/ Richardson there as well.

23. Minnesota - Keenan Allen, WR/Cal

I really thought about putting Tavon Austin here and i know many others would or have already. He is just like Harvin in that he did many things in college but the fact is he is a much smaller version of Harvin and probably wont play RB much if at all.
    Just have a hard time slotting him in the first round because of it.

24. Indianapolis - Desmond Tryfant, CB/Washington

They lost Jerraud Powers and did resign Butler but i think they could use another CB. Need a OLB as well imo but Trufant is the better player than any OLB i see.

25. Minnesota - Sylvestor Williams, DT/N. Carolina

Kevin Williams is 32 and he has been durable for them but this is a youth move and he could work his way starting over Guiton later this season.

26. Green Bay - Menalik Watson, OT/ Florida st

I think this is too early for Watson. Some love him as a prospect some dont. I havent seen much of him since i always watch the DE's in their tape and this is a reason why i liked the idea of trading for Saffold for my Chargers. Dont know if Lane Johnson will be
    there and then your kinda hoping. Ill go with what ive read over what ive seen.

27. Houston - DeAndre Hopkins,WR/ Clemson

I like the Texans defense right now so im thinking TE or WR. They let Kevin Walter go in FA'cy and the cupboard is bare after Andre Johnson. Hopkins give them a better option opposite Johnson and adds depth overall.

28. Denver - Damontre Moore, DE/Texas A&M

Having signed Vickerson and Knighton at DT, they can replace Dumerville here.

29. New England - Datone Jone, DE/UCLA

The Patriots signed three WR's, Jenkins, Jones and Amendola and two CB's , Talib and Kyle Arrington, though Talib was for 1 year. So they get some versatility on the DL in Jones who played both DE and DT at UCLA.

30. Atlanta - Tyler Eifort, TE/ Notre Dame

Yes they need a CB but this class is pretty deep in them and Gonzales has one year left and nobody worthy behind him if he gets hurt this next season.

31. San Francisco - Johnathan Hankins, DT/ Ohio st

Sopoaga is 32 so depth and another bigger body is needed

32. Baltimore - Mante Te'o, MLB/ Notre Dame

Probably a typical pick here but i think he is a better player than Minter.
    Last edited by Boltjolt; 04-12-2013 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Added a 4th round

ROUND 2

33. Jacksonville - Ryan Nassib,QB/ Syracuse

New regime who didnt pick Gabbert and Nassib will be groomed and possibly get some playing time when Gabbert is sucking it up or gets injured.

34. San Francisco(f/KC) - Tavon Austin, WR/ W. Virginia

Big talent, small in stature which makes him fall. Niners has had their eye on him and they need a fast WR.

35. Philadelphia - EJ Manuel,QB/ Florida st

Vick can still play but he is 32 and injured often. This QB will be Kelly's guy in the future but what to do with Foles who doesnt fit what Kelly likes to do?

36. Detroit - Johnathan Banks, CB/ Miss st

Banks gives them the CB they need. Detroit has signed two safeties in FA'cy by resiging Delmas and Quin and make this pick a solid secondary unit.

37. Cincinnati(f/Oak) - Matt Elam, SS/ Florida

Chris Crocker is 33 and Taylor Mays just isnt starter material.

38. Arizona - Matt Barkely, QB/ USC

Palmer has a two year deal but the second year has an out written into it for AZ. Barkley has fallen hard since his top 10 nod a year ago. We'll see how this plays out.

39. NY Jets - Mike Glennon, QB/ N. Carolina st

This is too high for Glennon IMO but Sanchez has been crapola, Tebow should be cut by now and McElroy isnt going to take over the job. The run on QB's has begun and i also think a team will trade up in the bottom of the first to nab one of these guys.

40. Tennessee - Robert Woods, WR/ USC

The Titans made FA signings of RB Shone Green and TE Delanie Walker. Both good moves and it is said that Nate Washington could get the boot and Kenny Britt is a police blotter disaster but they do have 2nd year WR
    Kendal Wright but Damian Williams hasnt stepped it up as expected. So enter another USC WR in Woods.

41. Buffalo - Alex Okafor, OLB/ Texas

The Bills did sign Manny Lawson but they need another guy. Lawson hasnt produced much in his career and Okafor here will be a lot cheaper.

42. Miami - Terron Armstead, OT/ Arkansas-Pine Bluff

They lost Jake Long and need to replace him at LT. Armstead may be a work in progress but the potentual is high.

43. Tampa Bay
    - Jesse Williams, DT/ Alabama

The Bucs lost Roy Miller who wasnt that great the past two seasons anyways. Other than Gerald McCoy, their DT's arent much to speak at all of without Miller and Williams here adds a nice fix.

44. Carolina - Jamar Taylor, CB/ Boise st

Chris Gamble retiring opens a need at CB for them.

45. San Diego - Tank Carradine, DE/OLB/ Florida st

Before his injury, he was a probable high first round pick. He falls to the Chargers and gives them an addition to the pass rush that has let Shaun Phillips and Antwan Barnes go to FA'cy.

46. St Louis - Justin Pugh, OG/ Syracuse

Pugh gives the Rams some needed interior help they need. Some say Pugh can play some OT but with his shorts arms, probably only at RT if he does.

47. Dallas - Jonathan Cyprien, SS/ Fl. International
    The Cowboys get a player who has been flying up the boards and gives them some solid depth while competing for playing time.

48. Pittsburgh - Kevin Minter, ILB/ LSU

Larry Foote is 32 and they need depth. BPA here for a team that has other holes to fill.

49. NY Giants
    - David Amerson, CB/ NC st

The Giants really need some depth and talent at CB.

50. Chicago
    - Travis Frederick, OC/OG/ Wisconsin

Frederick can play both spots for them. They did sign Bushrod from N.O. and resigned J. Scott to a one year deal while Gabe Carimi also figures in at RT or OG. Frederick is Garza's eventual replacement.
    Was thinking TE but they signed Bennett to a 20 mil deal.

51. Washington
    - Jordan Poyer, CB Oregon st

D. Hall is on a one year deal after being released and EJ Biggers also got a one year deal.

52. Minnesota - DJ Hayden, CB/ Houston

Winfield is a FA and in his mid 30's so they need a replacement.

53. Cincinnati - Montee Ball, RB/ Wisconsin

Ball has been very productive in college and though they have BJG, he isnt a real dynamic player.

54. Miami
    - Darius Slay, CB/ Mississippi st

Miami signed Grimes on a 1 year deal and have Richard Marshall on the other side so this gives them a quality nickleback and depth beyond next season.

55. Green Bay - Brian Schwenke, OC/G/Cal

Another player for their OL. Was between him and Barrett Jones but Jones Lis Franc injury is concerning at this spot and Scwenke i think is just as good.

56. Seattle - Kawann Short, DT/ Purdue

Such a good defense already. Short just helps make them even better.

57. Houston - John Jenkins, DT/ Georgia

Big player to put at NT and much bigger than what they have now.

58. Denver
    - Logan Ryan, CB/ Rutgers

Like it or not Bronco fans, Champ Bailey cant play forever.

59. New England - Terrence Williams, WR/Baylor

As i mentioned earlier, they did sign 3 WR's but Jenkins isnt a player like Willaims can be.

60. Atlanta - Sam Montgomery, DE/LSU

The release of Abraham needs to be replaced.

61. San Francisco - Eric Reid, FS/LSU

Upgrade needed here over Dahl and Spillman

62. Baltimore
    - Phillip Thomas, S

The Ravens did sign Micheal Huff to replace Ed Reed but Bernard Pollard is also gone after his release.
    Last edited by Boltjolt; 04-07-2013 at 06:42 AM.

ROUND 3

63. Kansas City - Kevin Reddick, ILB/ N. Carolina
    64. Jacksonville - Larry Warford, OG/ Kentucky
    65. Detroit - Quiton Patton, WR/ Louisiana Tech
    66. Oakland - Kyle Long, OT/ Oregon
    67. Philiadelphia - David Bakhtiari, OT/ Colorado
    68. Cleveland - Justin Hunter, WR/ Tennessee
    69. Arizona - Barrett Jones, OC/G/ Alabama
    70. Tennessee - Sio Moore,OLB/ UConn
    71. Buffalo - Zach Ertz, TE/ Stanford
    72. NY Jets - Gavin Escobar, TE/ SDSU
    73. Tampa Bay - Margus Hunt,DE/ SMU
    74. San Franciso - Robert Alford, CB/ SE Louisiana
    75. New Orleans - Jaime Collins, OLB/ Southern Miss
    76. San Diego - Ryan Swope, WR/ Texas A&M
    77. Miami - Giovani Bernard, RB/ N. Carolina
    78. St Louis - Shamarco Thomas, S/ Syracuse
    79. Pittsburgh - Jonathan Franklin, RB/ UCLA
    80. NY Giants - Shawne Williams, SS/ Georgia
    81. Dallas - Andre Ellington, RB/ Clemson
    82. Miami - Brian Winters, OG/ Kent st
    83. Minnesota - Kiko Alonzo, MLB/ Oregon
    84. Cincinnati - Tyler Bray, QB/ Tennessee
    85. Washington - Travis Kelce TE/ Cincinnati
    86. Indianapolis - Brandon Jenkins, OLB/Florida st
    87. Seattle - Khaseem Green, OLB/Rutgers
    88. Green Bay - Corey Lemonier, OLB/ Auburn
    89. Houston - Landry Jones, QB/Oklahoma
    90. Denver - LeVeon Bell, RB/ Michgan st
    91. New England - TJ McDonald, S/ USC
    92. Atlanta - Tyrann Mathieu, CB/ LSU
    93. San Francisco - Trevardo Williams, LB/ UConn
    94. Baltimore - Blidi Wreh-Wilson,CB/ UConn
    95. Houston - Jon Bostic, ILB/ Florida
    96. Kansas City - John Simon, DE/OLB/Ohio st
    97. Tennessee - DJ Swearinger, S/ South Carolina

ROUND 4

98. Jacksonville - Leon McFadden, CB/ SDSU
    99. Kansas City - Christine Michael, RB/ Texas A&M
    100. Oakland - Tyler Wilson, QB/ Arkansas
    101. Philadelphia - DaRick Rogers, WR/ Tennessee Tech
    102. Minnesota(f/Det) - Zavier Gooden, OLB/ Missouri
    103. Arizona - Brandon Williams, DT/ Missouri Sothern st
    104. Cleveland - Vance McDonald, TE/ Rice
    105. Buffalo - Alvin Bailey, OG/ Arkansas
    106. NY Jets - Bacarri Rambo, FS/ Georgia
    107. Tennessee - Akeem Spence, DT/ Illinois
    108. Carolina - Marcus Wheaton, WR/ Oregon st
    109. New Orleans - Chris Faulk, OT/ LSU
    110. St Louis(f/SD 4 Saffold) - Gerald Hodges, OLB/ Penn st
    111. Miami - JJ Wilcox, SS/ Georgia Southern
    112. Tampa Bay - BW Webb, CB/ William & Mary
    113. St Louis - Stedmon Bailey, WR/ West Virginia
    114. Dallas - Bennie Logan, DT/ LSU
    115. Pittsburgh - Aaron Dobson, WR/ Marshall
    116. NY Giants - Lavar Edwards, DE/ LSU
    117. Chicago - Kenny Stills, WR/Oklahoma
    118. Cincinatti - Dallas Thomas, OT/OG Tennessee
    119. Washington - Cobi Hamilton, WR/ Arkansas
    120. Minnesota - David Quessenberry, OT/ SJSU
    121. Indianapolis - Chris Harper, WR/ Kansas st
    122. Green Bay - Stepfan Taylor, RB/ Stanford
    123. Seattle - Marquise Goodwin, WR/ Texas
    124. Houston - Michael Buchanon, OLB/ Michigan st
    125. Denver - Tavarres King, WR/ Georgia
    126. Tampa Bay(f/NE) - Jordan Reed, TE/ Florida
    127. Atlanta - AJ Klein, ILB/ Iowa st
    128. San Francisco - Hugh Thornton, OG/ Illinois
    129. Baltimore - Vinston Painter, OT/ Virginia Tech
    130. Baltimore(comp) - JC TRetter, OG/ Cornell
    131. San Francisco(comp) - Dion Sims, TE/ Michigan st
    132. Detroit(comp) - Malliciah Goodman, DE/ Clemson
    133. Atlanta(comp) - Brennan Williams, OT/ N. Carolina
    Last edited by Boltjolt; 04-17-2013 at 01:15 AM. Reason: Added a 4th round

If the draft falls like that, the Browns either need to take Smith, or trade the pick to someone else that wants him. Jones is a talented player, but has too many major question marks, and would likely be a situational player, which the Browns aren't in any position to draft @6. I would be pissed if the Browns took Hunter over Ertz and Hunt; although, I don't anticipate that scenario even being possible.

First two rounds couldn't possibly be worse choices for the Broncos.

Poyer and Kelce I like the picks as Fred Davis also signed 1 year deal and achilles injury. Kelce maybe a little early but I like the pick. Only problem the resent players drafted were team leaders no baggage and Kelce has a little. Most fans of Wash. would want a safety here or WR here. I am fine with tightend.

WELL -- The Lions certainly have a conundrum at 5 in your scenario. YES -- the Lions could use Fisher. But they could use DE too. I think when it's all over the Lions take Ansah or they try and trade out to somebody looking to draft Fisher. Might be that doesn't happen, Fisher is a good talent too. But the Lions have holes to fill. If they can get an extra 2 or 3 I think they'll do it. Fisher is good bait.

I like Banks alot. But I think you've severely undervalued Margus Hunt. If the Lions DON'T take Ansah or a DE in the first, they certainly need to get one in the second or third.

I'm still really waffling on Warmack. Yes, he's good. But so was DeCastro. I just don't know if you take a guard that high. But everybody seems to have him mocked there. Rhetorical question -- Is Warmack REALLY that much better than DeCastro or Poncey? Guard is one of those positions that gets undersampled high. Kinda like SS.
    Last edited by lionfan; 04-07-2013 at 01:37 PM.
    "Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other."

Ronald Wilson Reagan

Nice job for the Niners. All the players fit a need and although Austin plays a similar role to LaMicael James, I cant see us passing on him if there at 34. We would still need a TE2

31- Johnathan Hankins, DT/ Ohio St
    I like Hankins but you have Jesse Williams at 43, Tank Carradine at 45, Short at 56 and Jenkins at 57. In an ideal world we trade down and grab an extra 3rd. which is stocked full of talented players. Although Hankins is probably worth the 31st
    34- Tavon Austin, WR/ W. Virginia
    Good value pick
    61- Eric Reid, FS/LSU
    Not a fan of Reid at all. Thomas who you had going to the Ravens one pick later is a better fit.
    74- Robert Alford, CB/ SE Louisiana
    Great pick
    93- Trevardo Williams, LB/ UConn
    Love the pick. I think he is a Bruce Irvin clone.
    Last edited by Sakic19; 04-07-2013 at 03:23 PM.
    --Colorado Avalanche
    --San Francisco 49ers
    --Washington Nationals
    --San Antonio Spurs

"If a person has an imaginary friend they call him crazy but if a bunch of people have the same imaginary friend they call it religion"

-My two favourite teams are the SF 49ers and whoever is playing the Seahawks.

Quote Originally Posted by Xulu Bak View Post
    If the draft falls like that, the Browns either need to take Smith, or trade the pick to someone else that wants him. Jones is a talented player, but has too many major question marks, and would likely be a situational player, which the Browns aren't in any position to draft @6. I would be pissed if the Browns took Hunter over Ertz and Hunt; although, I don't anticipate that scenario even being possible.
    Wait, you would take Ertz and Hunt over Justin Hunter?? For the Browns?
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

Quote Originally Posted by Sakic19 View Post
    Nice job for the Niners. All the players fit a need and although Austin plays a similar role to LaMicael James, I cant see us passing on him if there at 34. We would still need a TE2

31- Johnathan Hankins, DT/ Ohio St
    I like Hankins but you have Jesse Williams at 43, Tank Carradine at 45, Short at 56 and Jenkins at 57. In an ideal world we trade down and grab an extra 3rd. which is stocked full of talented players. Although Hankins is probably worth the 31st
    34- Tavon Austin, WR/ W. Virginia
    Good value pick
    61- Eric Reid, FS/LSU
    Not a fan of Reid at all. Thomas who you had going to the Ravens one pick later is a better fit.
    74- Robert Alford, CB/ SE Louisiana
    Great pick
    93- Trevardo Williams, LB/ UConn
    Love the pick. I think he is a Bruce Irvin clone.
    You guys have like 14-15 picks. Doubt they are going to trade down to acquire more. All those draft picks arent going to make the team. If anything, i see them trading up. And i do think there will be many trades during this draft but i didnt make any because its hard to predict. Kawann Short and Carradine arent going to play NT for you and Carradine would be out of possition and wasting his talents as a 3-4 DE imo.

Even with my team, i dont think we sit there at #11 and Take Warmack in that scenario. I think we try and trade down a little and draft him if the is still there or just draft Cooper.

Quote Originally Posted by Xulu Bak View Post
    Huh? Hunt over Hunter? Huge guy who had a great combine but his play doesnt match.

Quote Originally Posted by Boltjolt View Post
    You guys have like 14-15 picks. Doubt they are going to trade down to acquire more. All those draft picks arent going to make the team. If anything, i see them trading up. And i do think there will be many trades during this draft but i didnt make any because its hard to predict. Kawann Short and Carradine arent going to play NT for you and Carradine would be out of possition and wasting his talents as a 3-4 DE imo.

Even with my team, i dont think we sit there at #11 and Take Warmack in that scenario. I think we try and trade down a little and draft him if the is still there or just draft Cooper.
    49ers NT played less than 1/3 of their defensive snaps last year. They signed Glenn Dorsey and extended Ian Williams. While they may still figure they need an upgrade there it's not a huge need.

They can probably get more use out of a guy like Short who would sub in at DE or at DT when they go to their 4 man front.

I could certainly live with that draft for the 49ers but I think given their needs and the guys you have available they're better off going in a different direction with a few of those picks. And I'd imagine if he fell that far they'd try to move up for Datone Jones.
    Draft well and then coach em up!

Find the next Ronnie Lott & Justin Smith & Jerry Rice & Deion Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
    Wait, you would take Ertz and Hunt over Justin Hunter?? For the Browns?
    Absolutely. I think both guys are better prospects, TE is probably the Browns' weakest position, and while DE isn't as much of a need with the Bryant signing, I like the idea of having Taylor/Rubin/Bryant/Hunt rotating on the DL.

Also, just noticed he doesn't have Da'Rick Rogers being selected in the first three rounds. First round aside, Ertz in the 3rd and Rogers in the 4th would be damn near perfect in my mind.
    Last edited by Xulu Bak; 04-08-2013 at 12:22 AM.

Fair enough. We are just on different pages. I see Hunter as a guy who won't last past 25 or so, Ertz going around the top of the 3rd is about right. I like Hunt, but I think Hunter's a better prospect and WRs a much bigger need.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

I don't hate Hunter, I just really like Ertz. I think he'd be a perfect fit for what the Browns need at TE. A well-rounded, traditional TE. Good blocker (with room to improve as he adds strength) and a solid receiver that can work underneath and be a go-to guy in key situations. Not going to stretch the field much, but I'm okay with that.

It's probably moot though, as I don't anticipate any of the three being available in the 3rd.
    Last edited by Xulu Bak; 04-08-2013 at 09:58 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast