Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Goodwin might be short but the kid is thick and plays violently. I'd love to have him on this team, especially for a 3rd round pick. He's tough as nails, fast as hell, good hands with solid (improving) route running ability and he has sick potential in an offense like this.

Look at this block he made against UCLA - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpNI4zRibVw -- Djax and Maclin would hurt themselves just thinking about making a block like this

Of course that is a penalty in the NFL but you are right, shows he is not afraid to lay a lick on someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Birds4life81 View Post
    Goodwin might be short but the kid is thick and plays violently. I'd love to have him on this team, especially for a 3rd round pick. He's tough as nails, fast as hell, good hands with solid (improving) route running ability and he has sick potential in an offense like this.

Look at this block he made against UCLA - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpNI4zRibVw -- Djax and Maclin would hurt themselves just thinking about making a block like this
    3rd or 4th rd pick sure....2nd rd pick I want a T.O. Type Receiver.

Robert Woods of Southern Cal made a pre-draft visit to the Eagles.

I think what's becoming clearer is that Chip might take a WR early. He's not married to Desean and Maclin, and probably thinks, as well all do, that they are finesse players and wants some more toughness and blocking. WR and TE value look best around 2-4, so I think we'll see something there. At least I'm hoping.

Eagles brought in or are going to bring in Robert Woods. I could see him as a target late rd. 1/early rd. 2. Id say he is porbably the 4th best WR prospect in this class. reminds me a little bit of Reggie Wayne.

Hard worker, good blocker, unselfish, great hands, not a burner but adequate speed and td maker. Never gives up. I like him.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345