Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Goose31 is offline We beat the Giants' asses
    Week 6 Injuries

PF gets Bilitnikoff back and drops Harold Jackson. Spank gets Winslow back and releases Gronk.

Our week 6 injury schedule shows an increase in serious injuries for this week. We have two 4-week injuries and a 2-week injury. Losing time will be:

4 Week Injury - HB Terrell Davis SPK - 7 weeks (3 Durability = 1.8 modifier x 4 weeks = 7.2 weeks)
    4 Week Injury - WR Keyshawn Johnson SNH - 3 weeks (8 Durability = 0.8 modifier x 4 weeks = 3.2 weeks)
    2 Week Injury - S Bobby Dillon FEM - 3 weeks (4 Durability = 1.6 modifier x 2 weeks = 3.2 weeks)

So, I need replacement players from Spankov, Shananahan, and Femurov. Let me know if you guys need to know who's available at your positions, or feel free to just post your replacement here. Games will start up again on Thursday.

Shanny will replace Keyshawn Johnson with WR Anthony Miller.

Femurov will replace Bobby Dillon with S Gary Fencik.
    Last edited by Goose31; 04-24-2013 at 08:40 PM.

Spanky will take Billy Sims
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

Week 7 Injuries

Our week 7 injury schedule shows only two minor (1-week each) injuries for this week. Tight hammies go to:

1 Week Injury - FB Le'Ron McClain DIL - 2 weeks (3 Durability = 1.8 modifier x 1 week = 1.8 weeks)
    1 Week Injury - C Dermontti Dawson XB - 1 weeks (9 Durability = 0.6 modifier x 1 week = 0.6 weeks)

So, I need replacement players from Dilbert and XuluBak. Let me know if you guys need to know who's available at your positions, or feel free to just post your replacement here.
    Last edited by Goose31; 04-29-2013 at 04:05 PM.

For Xulu's injury, I'm going to give him C Jon Morris. By far the best player available.

Thanks for the PM, Goose. I'll go with Alan Ameche.

Good news and bad news for the Week 8 Injuries. The good news is that only one player gets injured. The bad news is that he's lost for the season. In case anyone is wondering, this player is not eligible for the playoffs should his team make it. Ok, sorry to do this, but the injured player is:

OLB Isaiah Robertson AUG

Tyke gets WR Andre Johnson back and releases Gary Clark.
    Xulu gets C Dermontti Dawson back and releases Jon Morris.
    Spank gets OLB DeMarcus Ware back and releases OLB Bryce Paup.

UPDATE: I never heard back from Auggie and needed to go ahead and play his game for this week. I looked at the available players and there was an obvious choice to replace Robertson. I gave him OLB Joe Fortunato. He was the highest rated player and his skills were most like Robertson's in the sense that he was a OLB in a 4-3 who could cover a TE. The other player I considered was much like Chad Brown who is the primary back-up for Team Auggie. So he's now covered with a rush OLB and a cover OLB. If Auggie doesnt like the pick he can change it for future games.
    Last edited by Goose31; 05-06-2013 at 10:35 PM.

Week 9 Injuries

Our week 9 injury schedule shows three 1-week injuries. And they would be:

1 Week Injury - OG Danny Fortmann PF - 2 weeks(4 Durability = 1.6 modifier x 1 week = 1.6 weeks)
    1 Week Injury - TE Antonio Gates ARI - 1 week (6 Durability = 1.2 modifier x 1 week = 1.2 weeks)
    1 Week Injury - CB Jimmy David CP - 2 weeks (4 Durability = 1.6 modifier x 1 week = 1.6 weeks)

So, I need replacement players from PatsFan, Ariscotle, and ChildPlease. Let me know if you guys need to know who's available at your positions, or feel free to just post your replacement here. I'll kick off the next week's worth of games on Thursday.

Returning from injury would be FB Le'Ron McClain for Dilbert (Alan Ameche returns to the draft pool), Willie Anderson for ChildPlease (Cal Hubbard thankfully back to the pool - he was terrible), S Bobby Dillon returns for Femurov (Gary Fencik is released to the wild), and Shananahan welcomes WR Keyshawn Johnson back (Anthony Miller is dropped after not catching a pass in two weeks.)
    Last edited by Goose31; 05-06-2013 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose31 View Post
    Week 9 Injuries

Our week 9 injury schedule shows three 1-week injuries. And they would be:

1 Week Injury - OG Danny Fortmann PF - 2 weeks(4 Durability = 1.6 modifier x 1 week = 1.6 weeks)
    1 Week Injury - TE Antonio Gates ARI - 1 week (6 Durability = 1.2 modifier x 1 week = 1.2 weeks)
    1 Week Injury - CB Jimmy David CP - 2 weeks (4 Durability = 1.6 modifier x 1 week = 1.6 weeks)

So, I need replacement players from PatsFan, Ariscotle, and ChildPlease. Let me know if you guys need to know who's available at your positions, or feel free to just post your replacement here. I'll kick off the next week's worth of games on Thursday.

Returning from injury would be FB Le'Ron McClain for Dilbert (Alan Ameche returns to the draft pool), Willie Anderson for ChildPlease (Cal Hubbard thankfully back to the pool - he was terrible), S Bobby Dillon returns for Femurov (Gary Fencik is released to the wild), and Shananahan welcomes WR Keyshawn Johnson back (Anthony Miller is dropped after not catching a pass in two weeks.)
    I definitely would like to know who's available at the guard position.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan2003 View Post
    I definitely would like to know who's available at the guard position.
    I PM'd you a list last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose31 View Post
    I PM'd you a list last night.
    Funny. I usually get a message popup... In any case I updated you with my change...

Week 10 Injuries

Our week 10 injury schedule shows three injuries this week. The poor bastards who suffer them are:

4 Week Injury - WR Don Hutson FIN - 6 weeks (5 Durability = 1.4 modifier x 4 weeks = 5.6 weeks)
    2 Week Injury - CB/RET Speedy Duncan ARI - 3 weeks (5 Durability = 1.4 modifier x 2 weeks = 2.8 weeks)
    1 Week Injury - CB Lester Hayes GUP - 1 weeks (7 Durability = 1.0 modifier x 1 week = 1.0 week)

These are some pretty significant injuries, especially for FinsFan. At 1-8 he was pretty much out of the playoff hunt anyway, but this has been his best player for 2 seasons now. Huge blow.

Returning players: TE Antonio Gates returns for Ariscotle, sending Jimmie Giles back to the player pool.

Replacements: FinsFan will replace WR Don Hutson with WR Harold Jackson.
    Ariscotle will replace CB/RET Speedy Duncan with CB/RET Allen Rossum.
    GiveUp will replace CB Lester Hayes with CB Antoine Winfield.
    Last edited by Goose31; 05-11-2013 at 06:57 PM.

Week 11 Injuries

Our week 11 injury schedule shows three injuries this week. Injury bug bites:

2 Week Injury - CB Leon Hall BHA - 4 weeks (3 Durability = 1.8 modifier x 2 weeks = 3.6 weeks)
    2 Week Injury - RB Gale Sayers FEM - 4 weeks (3 Durability = 1.8 modifier x 2 weeks = 3.6 weeks)
    1 Week Injury - DT Leo Nomellini GUP - 1 week (8 Durability = 0.8 modifier x 1 week = 0.8 weeks)

That's a tough pill to swallow for Fem (especially after he saw it coming in the smack talk thread.) Four weeks is a long time to fend off Auggie. Oh well, need to find a replacement. Hopefully he can find someone with lightening in a bottle for 4 weeks.

Returning players: CB Jimmy David for CP. OG Danny Fortmann for PF. CB Lester Hayes for GUP.

Replacements:

Son of a....
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

If I'm not mistaken, Upchurch can return kicks, as well as Thorpe and Branch, so I don't need to worry about that aspect. If that is correct, I guess I will take Clinton Portis as my replacement.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast