• DL Star Lotulelei

0 0%
  • DE/LB Dion Jordan

4 20.00%
  • Other - specify - NOT TRADE DOWN

0 0%

#7 - Who SHOULD the Cards pick?

1. Chiefs - Luke Joeckel, 27%

2. Jags - Sharrif Floyd, 53% (vs. Geno Smith in run-off)

3. Raiders - Geno Smith, 36%

4. Eagles - Eric Fisher, 100% (vote ended early due to obvious/inevitable consensus)

5. Lions - Dee Milliner, 63%

6. Browns - Ziggy Ansah, 53% (vs. Dion Jordan in run-off)

Lane Johnson. End of discussion
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

I agree.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

Those of you voting for Jordan are officially charged with attempted murder of Carson Palmer.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

I prefer Jordan overall, but the need in AZ is so great, they almost have to draft Johnson.

Jordan still hasnt been picked? Wow...he could easily go 2nd overall. He wont get past Philly.

I think guys like Jordan and FLoyd have the potential to slide if they drop out of the top 4 or so. Why the hell would Philly take him? They have Graham,Cole,Barwin and Curry at OLB already. They have a ton of weaknesses elsewhere. I think Milliner,Fisher/Joeckel, Star and even Geno are more likely for them.

I think Jordan ends up going 9 if he doesn't go by 3.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

If someone else can take this over feel free. I'm gonna be all kinds of restricted in the next 10 days.