Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I'm all for player movement as long as they are not MY players doing the moving...LOL

off topic:

i've been working in a classified environment the past few weeks (and will continue until about the 20th of June), and my wife's good friend is about to die of cancer, so when i've gotten off work, i haven't been online much.
    i will try my hardest to check in and be active on the discussions/polls. i will b epaying my yearly dues as well.

if you send me a PM, i get the email notification on my phone when i get a break to walk outside... otherwise, i'm in an area with no windows, no internet, no cell phones, etc, etc... i'll then make a point to come in and take a peek at what's going on.

until the end of June, that's how it'll be.

Quote Originally Posted by IHT View Post
    off topic:

i've been working in a classified environment the past few weeks (and will continue until about the 20th of June), and my wife's good friend is about to die of cancer, so when i've gotten off work, i haven't been online much.
    i will try my hardest to check in and be active on the discussions/polls. i will b epaying my yearly dues as well.

if you send me a PM, i get the email notification on my phone when i get a break to walk outside... otherwise, i'm in an area with no windows, no internet, no cell phones, etc, etc... i'll then make a point to come in and take a peek at what's going on.

until the end of June, that's how it'll be.
    No problem...we know your work situation. Tell the aliens we said hi. =D

Bump

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123