Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimjack View Post
    Mr. Sulu
    That deserves POTM honorable mention.
    APF doesn't come in screaming at others about how stupid they are. APF doesn't spam NST with the same tired topic 30 times a month. APF doesn't link to some kook in his mom's basement telling you how to, "Be afraid. Be very afraid" of the world falling down around you. And, when APF is proven wrong, he acknowledges he made a mistake and moves on, rather than harping about "sheeple."

-- Cory Bonini

Welchie summarized

Quote Originally Posted by Aguilas verdes View Post
    And now the Secret Service has issued a statement on a "conspiracy theory" video. What? I thought conspiracy theories were ... fake. This is very puzzling. Seems like misguided damage control if you ask me. It also seems like a clear cut sign of panic. And yet, the cat is out of the bag and can never be put back it in.
    This was a sloppy post. I had not fully read one of the articles until after posting this. While the Secret Service did not issue a statement, a question was asked of it.

With regard to the rest of the information; it is solid. There are a plethora of avenues for one to travel down using the few breadcrumbs I left. I'll add one more: you have to check out a picture of the tunnel boring machine. It is insane how big it is and what it is designed to do.

Regarding the video, the only people I have ever seen who have fidgeted this much were those who were on crack or meth. Thankfully, my knowledge of such vile substances is visually learned. That said, tweakers TWEAK. And that bodyguard was tweaking something special. Never have I seen a sober person act like this. Never have I seen a SS agent act like this. The guy looked like a toad trying to catch invisibles flies he was moving his head so fast. His neck was a swivel; and yet if I tried to move my head that fast, and also tried to ingest and comprehend everything (e.g. locate a would-be assassin), it would be a blur. I wouldn't be able to focus on .... anything.

So, if the bodyguard is not a human and I can't imagine they'd allow anybody protecting the President to use drugs (well, except for the ones protecting JFK and Yitzak Rabin, et al), we can safely assume that drugs could not have been used to "heighten" his awareness, thus the bodyguard is one of two things: a robot or an alien.

But we aren't to the robot technology ... yet. Close, but not yet. Robots can run fast now, like 25 mph or whatever. The independent kiling squads which are nearing completion, like those seen in the terminator movies, are almost completed. They can't do realtime events. The reason why this is obvious is that if they could do such NOW, we'd all be dead already. There would be no need for the chemtrails and all of the other slow kills and fast kills and all the other BS. So, the bodyguard is not a robot.

So not a human, not a human on drugs, not a robot ... leaves either a toad or an alien. While he may be a toad, he is clearly an unidentified ?. By defintion, the word alien means "strange". Surely his tweaking movements were ... strange.

Accordiing to Occam's Razor: the simplest answer is correct. And the simplest answer, as hard as it is to believe, is that the bodyguard is an alien. Whether from another world is to TBD, but he isn't human.

Lastly, I can't imagine the morphing, which I haven't even touched on until now, is much help to him proving that he is not an alien. So I am going not human as in he is an .... ALIEN !

Now, where is my puppy?

I think you've earned your own thread like Cheesy.
    "I like my women the way I like my scotch, 20 years old and mix up in coke."

By the way, I have a pretty good idea of the state of the art of robotics technology, because I have a family member who wrote a lot of the algorithms for Big Dog. :)

And with that, I should stop clicking through to AV and tlc posts again ...
    APF doesn't come in screaming at others about how stupid they are. APF doesn't spam NST with the same tired topic 30 times a month. APF doesn't link to some kook in his mom's basement telling you how to, "Be afraid. Be very afraid" of the world falling down around you. And, when APF is proven wrong, he acknowledges he made a mistake and moves on, rather than harping about "sheeple."

-- Cory Bonini

Welchie summarized

I don't think Occams Razor by itself is used to define correctness, it's almost like a definition of style.

"Other things being equal, simpler explanations are generally better than more complex ones"

Quote Originally Posted by lechrus2 View Post
    I think you've earned your own thread like Cheesy.
    I was thinking the two could be combined. The word needs to get out, and Cheezy's is clearly the best thread for educating the masses on what's really going on.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan2003 View Post
    I don't think Occams Razor by itself is used to define correctness, it's almost like a definition of style.

"Other things being equal, simpler explanations are generally better than more complex ones"
    That sounds like Strunk's Red Pencil.

-- Cory Bonini

Welchie summarized

-- Cory Bonini

Welchie summarized

12M out of 300M = 4%

More than 4% of NST'ers believe in it...

So, I say the 1st article is legit.
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123