Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Margus Hunt

Quote Originally Posted by lucas707 View Post
    CEH, that is awesome - make sure to keep us updated !
    Thanks I will give a recap . hopefully I can take a picture or two but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by CEH View Post
    Thanks I will give a recap . hopefully I can take a picture or two but who knows.
    Then we can all say we knew CEH before he was a small screen star and leave us.
    Pat Bowlen Best owner in sports

"Justified" is such a great show. This summer I will get to be a zombie on Walking Dead. Need to start losing a few lbs before then
    Don't forget LGM won't need any makeup if they need a short term zombie who gets his head blown off right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
    Don't forget LGM won't need any makeup if they need a short term zombie who gets his head blown off right away.
    Wish I could get all you guys in with me
    Is LGM skinny enough?
    Can't have fat zombies

no thanks give me someone that has produces ...a serving of Bass is the only DE I want in the draft.

"Justified" is such a great show. This summer I will get to be a zombie on Walking Dead. Need to start losing a few lbs before then
    The episode 2 weeks ago ( I have not watched last week yet) was one of the greatest single pieces of work ever done on TV ,IMO.
    "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" --Thomas Edison

Quote Originally Posted by Tom G View Post
    Early on, I was thinking he'd be a good 2nd rnd project for us. But a 1st? Considering our "window", I'm not sure, despite the fun wishful thinking that he would bring. Still, I wouldn't be too upset if we took him with our 1st.

Any opinions about using a 1st or 2nd on Carradine instead?

I feel exactly the same way about both of them . I'd be thrilled at 57 ( I think thats the # ?) and not the least bit interested at 28.
    "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" --Thomas Edison

Did you audition for the role or were you discovered?

(Sorry Chris, couldn't resist.)

If there really were zombies - Broncogreg would be arguing that they should be exempt from the minimum wage - since they have never shown an interest in money anyway and I would be arguing for zombie healthcare - with chartreuse ribbons that say "We Care."
    Last edited by Mingo; 03-29-2013 at 08:49 PM.

Really? Chartreuse?
    There is a time to laugh and a time not to laugh, and this is not one of them.

I was in the US Army - I like green, but I've branched off from Olive. Of course, here I was going for hyperboyle - which reminds me - my old daddy used to say to me: "Son, God gave you two ears and one mouth - so he meant for you to listen twice as hard."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12