It's Comcastic-er!

Reboot your cable modems if you have Comcast, they just rolled out some speed upgrades.

Before:

After:

More importantly the actual download speeds doubled for me, I used to get 3MB/s downloads and now I'm getting 6.5MB/s.
    If the majority distributes among itself the things of a minority, it is evident that it will destroy the city. --Aristotle
    If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves. - Thomas Edison

Okay? Doesn't seem to be that helpful when your download speed is still capped on many sites and obviously other people can limit you if you're d/ling from them.

And apparently this "boost" is coming on the day they won a Supreme Court decision on a class-action lawsuit. Hmm...
    Last edited by StillSwinging; 03-27-2013 at 11:56 PM.

Reset,

no improvements

I'm on a Docsis 3.0 Motorola modem that I bought myself with the Blast Internet package.
    The consistent factor of all of your dissatisfying relationships and failures is you.

R.W. 09.21.10 I love you.

Quote Originally Posted by Superbelt View Post
    Reset,

I'm on a Docsis 3.0 Motorola modem that I bought myself with the Blast Internet package.
    Maybe they haven't gotten to your area yet? It seems most areas have gotten the upgrade today.

I've also got my own Docsis 3.0 Motorola modem, so it's not that.
    If the majority distributes among itself the things of a minority, it is evident that it will destroy the city. --Aristotle
    If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves. - Thomas Edison

Quote Originally Posted by StillSwinging View Post
    [imgnow]Okay? Doesn't seem to be that helpful when your download speed is still capped on many sites and obviously other people can limit you if you're d/ling from them.
    You should look into usenet...