Post Kelvin Hayden re-signed

1-year deal. Just heard it on the radio. Or starting nickel returns.
    Wouldn't it be great if we booted the 200 lawyers from the House and Senate and replaced them with economists? That way, we'd stop harming our economy with laws that would apply to the politicians, too.

Yay?

While he's serviceable, nothing to write home about. Depth if nothing else. Bears need youth here.

Sure. But they've positioned themselves where they go into the draft with a known commodity at that position.

Link to story.
    Wouldn't it be great if we booted the 200 lawyers from the House and Senate and replaced them with economists? That way, we'd stop harming our economy with laws that would apply to the politicians, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikefive View Post
    Sure. But they've positioned themselves where they go into the draft with a known commodity at that position.

Link to story.
    Well of course. But just because he's known, doesn't mean there isn't a lot of rookies out there that can do the job too. But I'm glad they aren't pigeon-holing themselves into having to draft a need at 20.

Quote Originally Posted by TBATB54 View Post
    Yay?

While he's serviceable, nothing to write home about. Depth if nothing else. Bears need youth here.
    They do, they also need competent depth. This qualifies as that. Any depth signing that allows them to ignore need and go after the best player in the draft is good in my eyes. I can live with a year of Hayden at nickel.
    Superbowl.