Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Trufant has my vote as well. Can't have too many quality corners. Of the three players listed he's my highest rated by a wide margin.

It will be interesting to see where Geno lands
    "When you allow unlawful acts to go unpunished, you're moving toward a government of men rather than a government of laws." John Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by Broncogreg View Post
    It will be interesting to see where Geno lands
    Mockers are notoriously unfriendly to QB's.

Quote Originally Posted by McGruffHawk View Post
    Mockers are notoriously unfriendly to QB's.
    So let's be friendly to Dallas and give them Geno .;)
    "When you allow unlawful acts to go unpunished, you're moving toward a government of men rather than a government of laws." John Wayne

Yeah... after further review, St. Louis really wants to trade down. Send me an offer. I really don't want to hold the draft up and I do have a pick ready, but, like I said... I really want to trade down.
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

Kevin Kolb? Tavaris Jackson? Really?

Smith is raw in his ability to read a defense, but apply the RGIII treatment by coddling him with a college offense and I think he can play as he learns. The tools are there, and he'll be handing off to Spiller and throwing to Johnson and Patterson, so he's got the surrounding cast.

Minnesota was the team I was hoping to leap frog, so It makes me happy to know Ellis was leaning that way.

Although as a Seahawks fan giving St. Louis a shot in 2014 at trading up for Clowney is a horrifying prospect.

Quote Originally Posted by McGruffHawk View Post
    Minnesota was the team I was hoping to leap frog, so It makes me happy to know Ellis was leaning that way.

Although as a Seahawks fan giving St. Louis a shot in 2014 at trading up for Clowney is a horrifying prospect.
    Armed with 3 first round picks?
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

Oh yeah. I would have taken him. I'm a big time believer in BPA and Geno was easily that IMO. It's not Aaron Rodgers slipping to the Packers, but I think that it's a steal at that point. He has plenty of tools to work with and develop.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis269 View Post
    Oh yeah. I would have taken him. I'm a big time believer in BPA and Geno was easily that IMO. It's not Aaron Rodgers slipping to the Packers, but I think that it's a steal at that point. He has plenty of tools to work with and develop.

If you remember at the time when Aaron Rodgers slipped to the Packers, it wasn't exactly Aaron Rodgers slipping to the Packers. Only now has it become Aaron Rodgers slipping to the Packers...

if that makes any sense.

As a Packers fan, I remember the chatter about a week before the draft that if San Francisco and Cleveland both passed on Rodgers that he might end up in a free fall. Once he made it past New Orleans, Dallas and Minnesota I really started to think that there was a chance they might take him. When Oakland traded up, I was sure he was gone. I loved the pick at the time. Turned out to be right.

Pats looking to trade down from 29...
    Cherish your children for who they are, not who you'd like them to be.

I've got proxies for 27-30, so Dre can expect to be up around 11:30 EST.

I had really hoped to finish the first round yesterday, but oh we'll . . .

This mock is really going S---L---O---W !!!

This despite the efforts of 'Gruff.

C'mon let's get those proxies in fellas and start moving this along. Almost finally a round where the Seahawks have a pick. Whoo Hoo!

If you don't have a trade done by your pick the strong likelihood is you won't be making a trade as many of the managers are not going to be online. Best to organize them in advance.

Amazing only one of the QBs has been drafted yet, can't see that happening in real life. Geez, Buffalo gives St.L. a possible 3rd 1st rd. pick in the 2014 draft. Can't say I'd be happy about that move if it happened IRL.
    Last edited by jammer; 04-03-2013 at 05:46 PM.
    Seattle Seahawks, winners of SuperBowl XLVIII, what an amazing season!

Quote Originally Posted by jammer View Post
    This mock is really going S---L---O---W !!! This despite the efforts of 'Gruff.

C'mon let's get those proxies in fellas and start moving this along. Almost finally a round where the Seahawks have a pick. Whoo Hoo!

If you don't have a trade done by your pick the strong likelihood is you won't be making a trade as many of the managers are not going to be online.

Amazing none of the QBs have been drafted yet, can't see that happening in real life.
    The Buffalo Bills and Geno Smith are offended by your last comment.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast