Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tennessee is on the clock and is willing to move down.

I'll pick in the next half hour if I don't get any good offers.

Quote Originally Posted by Draftcommish View Post
    Tennessee is on the clock and is willing to move down.

I'll pick in the next half hour if I don't get any good offers.
    This is me . . . PM me with Offres.

Real sorry guys, long story. Milliner would be great if still possible. I'll pick for Carolina when they're up.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

Quote Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
    Real sorry guys, long story. Milliner would be great if still possible. I'll pick for Carolina when they're up.
    Hope it's a good story . . . I saw that you were a fan of Milliner, so you got him.

Nine of the first eleven picks are either pass rushers or pass protectors.

It's the way the league is trending. . . Although I personally think that both Warmick and Lotulelei will help their respective teams' running game.

Thought about going a few different directions with this pick but decided I couldn't pass up the value on Mingo

Im a little scared of his lack of production playing across from Montgomery but you can argue Mingos ceiling is defensive MVP and it's not often you have a chance at that at 17.

Couple of passing comments . . .

I'm not sold on Austin. There just isn't a track record for players of his size and skill set succeeding in the NFL. Like Russell Wilson, maybe he's the exception, but exceptions should not be drafted in the mid first.

I'm ecstatic to get Richardson for the Saints. Know I'm on an Island, but he's my number one ranked defensive lineman. He's got the ideal skill set for a pass rushing 3-4 DE . . .

I'm going to be gone for a few hours . . . Send proxies to Draftcommish and remember to PM the next team . . . That will help keep things moving.

And if any of the other Draftcommish users want to check proxies and update the selection thread, feel free.

I sent a proxy for Cincy. If the first three are gone, I will probably try to work a trade. Give me a little while before selecting the fourth guy. Thanks.

I've got that Proxy.

Rit after I post it we need a selection for Dallas . . .

Dallas . . .

Mikeytheman has no online record of preferences, so there is no help there.

Online searches turn up three major areas of concern . . . OG, OLB and safety.

The top two guards and top safety are off the board, so that's probably out.

I'm nominating the following threeplayers for discussion.

OLB Alec Ogletree
    CB Desmond Trufant
    S Jonathan Cyprien

I would go with Ogletree

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2
    "It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man" - Jack Handy

I suggest Trufant . They deserve his attitude
    "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" --Thomas Edison

For the Jets

I didn't really want to take Warmack that high but its such a big need and i didn't like any of the OLBs available.

Really high on Rhodes and again, didn't like the value at other positions if need (OT, OLB, TE)

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2
    "It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man" - Jack Handy

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast