Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Final Mock Draft Discussion Thread

Post comments, brags and putdowns here.

I figure this trade will probably go down sometime before the draft. I also think that Tampa will somehow end up keeping their first this year, but Dre wasn't really down for that. I kinda think Tampa will give up a little more because of that. May be some sort of conditional thing thrown in there, but I didn't want to make things too difficult. I basically wanted to get the deal done and move on.
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

I am on the west coast...so tomorrow AM...the draft will start around 7AM my time. I usually get into work around 7:30AM...so...I will be making pick (#1.03 for Oakland) probably around 9AM PST tomorrow.

PM me your offers...Oakland needs to trade down A LOT.....they have lost 3 starters on the DL (Sey, Kelly, and Bryant), one starting OLB (wheeler), no cornerbacks, and maybe one safety (Giorando could start in Huff's place)...they also need a TE to replace Myers.....a new punter...

Oakland is also willing to trade Janikowski, Palmer (assume we don't get Flynn), McFadden...etc...

===================

Note to McGruff: Check whether Flynn was traded to Oakland before you start the draft tomorrow. It isremotely possible that we could know the details of the pending trade and adjust the draft accordingly to make it as realistic as possible....
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Hyped View Post
    I am on the west coast...so tomorrow AM...the draft will start around 7AM my time. I usually get into work around 7:30AM...so...I will be making pick (#1.03 for Oakland) probably around 9AM PST tomorrow.

PM me your offers...Oakland needs to trade down A LOT.....they have lost 3 starters on the DL (Sey, Kelly, and Bryant), one starting OLB (wheeler), no cornerbacks, and maybe one safety (Giorando could start in Huff's place)...they also need a TE to replace Myers.....a new punter...

Oakland is also willing to trade Janikowski, Palmer (assume we don't get Flynn), McFadden...etc...

===================

Note to McGruff: Check whether Flynn was traded to Oakland before you start the draft tomorrow. It isremotely possible that we could know the details of the pending trade and adjust the draft accordingly to make it as realistic as possible....

We'll keep an eye on the situation, but once you make your first pick for Oakland the rosters will be set . . .

For obvious reasons I'm hoping we know something . . .

Even if a deal gets done, I'm hearing it'll be for 2 conditional picks next year. Shouldn't affect us at all, regardless.
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

Sounds good.
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

I just heard on the radio it's a done deal. They just said 2 picks.

Good trade for both teams. Seattle doesn't need Flynn because they scored big time on Russell Wilson, and Oakland can't keep paying Carson Palmer that kind of money to start. Flynn is a good stop-gap starter until they identify their quarterback of the future and he's a guy who might surprise people as a starter. Being the #2 guy behind Rodgers and Wilson doesn't leave a lot if room to show what you're truly capable of as a starter.

McGruffHawk - I sent you a PM.

I will check it . . .

Couple of reminders.

1. Proxies are your friend.

2. TRY to PM the GM following you after you pick.

Didn't take long to get the first shocker of the mock . . .

Between Jordan, Woerner, Jones and Ansah it really is a crap shoot to name the top pass rusher in this draft, and in a weak top 10 I suspect we could see some surprises.

OK, word is that it's two picks in 14' and 15'...

So, no effect on the 13' mock draft...

============

Last call on pick 1.03 anyone???

Wow. I love Ansah, but I don't really see him as #1 overall. The nice thing about the rookie scale is that teams can stay true to their boards. I think that Ezekiel is a great fit for KC and a pick that I could see Reid and Dorsey making. I do have him as my top rated DE. Interesting way to start things off.

Browns still interested in moving down. Let me know if you are interested in coming up to 6.

Anyone need a stud LT? 4 is available to the top 12 or so.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast