Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Final Mock Finalized trades thread

  1. #1
    Registered User McGruffHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Olympia, WA
    Posts
    11,835

    Final Mock Finalized trades thread

    Once terms have been agreed, both GM's MUST post/confirm the trade for it to be finalized.

    Post/confirm terms here . . .

  2. #2
    BREAKIN' THE LAW!!!!!! femurov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Annapolis, Md
    Posts
    11,306
    Tampa Bay sends their 1st round pick (#13) and their 2nd round pick in 2014 to the NY Jets for CB Darrell Revis.
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

  3. #3
    Just being Dre.... Dre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Down Under
    Posts
    7,048
    Quote Originally Posted by femurov View Post
    Tampa Bay sends their 1st round pick (#13) and their 2nd round pick in 2014 to the NY Jets for CB Darrell Revis.
    Confirmed

    Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2
    "It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man" - Jack Handy

  4. #4
    BREAKIN' THE LAW!!!!!! femurov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Annapolis, Md
    Posts
    11,306
    Quote Originally Posted by femurov View Post
    Tampa Bay sends their 1st round pick (#13) and their 2nd round pick in 2014 to the NY Jets for CB Darrell Revis.
    Due to a small technicality (I don't own tampa bay in this mock), this deal has been nullified. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

  5. #5
    Registered User McGruffHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Olympia, WA
    Posts
    11,835
    Quote Originally Posted by femurov View Post
    Due to a small technicality (I don't own tampa bay in this mock), this deal has been nullified. Sorry for the inconvenience.

    Small technicality like .. . Hehehe. . .

    I'll make sure the pick threads are corrected.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Pleasant Grove, UT
    Posts
    3,004
    Miami Dolphins trade their 3rd (#77) and 4th (#111) round picks to the Oakland Raiders for OT: Jared Veldheer. Waiting for Oakland to confirm.

  7. #7
    Drink the Kool Aid!!!! Hyped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    The peanut gallery....
    Posts
    39,982
    Oakland confirms.
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Home Sweet Home
    Posts
    343
    Tampa Bay is going to actually trade for Darrelle Revis again. . . This time, the real Buccaneers GM will be on the end of the phone.

    Jets get Buccaneers 2013 1st and 2014 2nd.

    Buccaneers get CB - Derrelle Revis and a 2013 6th round pick.

    Waiting for Dre to confirm again. This kind of drama has the Jets written all over it.

  9. #9
    Just being Dre.... Dre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Down Under
    Posts
    7,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Natjaxbree View Post
    Tampa Bay is going to actually trade for Darrelle Revis again. . . This time, the real Buccaneers GM will be on the end of the phone.

    Jets get Buccaneers 2013 1st and 2014 2nd.

    Buccaneers get CB - Derrelle Revis and a 2013 6th round pick.

    Waiting for Dre to confirm again. This kind of drama has the Jets written all over it.
    Confirmed

    Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2
    "It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man" - Jack Handy

  10. #10
    Delinquent Member chariots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    London, Ont
    Posts
    9,397
    Chicago trades #20 and #188 for #25 and #102

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Pleasant Grove, UT
    Posts
    3,004
    Minnesota Vikings confirm.

  12. #12
    BREAKIN' THE LAW!!!!!! femurov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Annapolis, Md
    Posts
    11,306
    St. Louis trades their 1st (22), 3rd (78), and 5th (149) to the Buffalo Bills for their 2nd (41) and 1st round pick in 2014.
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

  13. #13
    Registered User McGruffHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Olympia, WA
    Posts
    11,835
    G
    Quote Originally Posted by femurov View Post
    St. Louis trades their 1st (22), 3rd (78), and 5th (149) to the Buffalo Bills for their 2nd (41) and 1st round pick in 2014.
    Confirmed . . .

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,119
    The Browns trade: Colt McCoy and their 6th round pick .

    The 49ers trade: Their 5th and 7th round picks.

  15. #15
    Just being Dre.... Dre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Down Under
    Posts
    7,048
    Quote Originally Posted by troyheisman10 View Post
    The Browns trade: Colt McCoy and their 6th round pick .

    The 49ers trade: Their 5th and 7th round picks.
    Confirmed
    "It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man" - Jack Handy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Part of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties.