Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    That's actually not a bad idea...the only issue is that the Pats have the same problem the Raiders do...they don't have picks from 4-6...and the Raiders want don't have a 2nd round pick...but Mallet would be awesome for Oakland...hmmm...

Let's see if Oakland cuts Palmer within a few days because in this mock I want to try to remain realistic....
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

Arizona wouldn't mind trading down from #7. Will listen to all offers.
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

Minnesota is still looking to move up a bit. Offering #25 and #102 to move up in the first round and get a late pick back in the deal. PM me if interested. I have two targets left and am only looking to move up as long as they're on the board.

St Louis is interested in trading down. I need a few minutes to get my head straight as I just got home from work and am helping with homework and barely keeping track of this draft, cuz I had a ride with today and.... it's just a big mess and I need a few minutes. So, PM me in the next half hour or so if you want the OTC pick. If not, my pick is coming...
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

Patriots looking to trade down from 29. Make an offer...
    Cherish your children for who they are, not who you'd like them to be.

Steelers may be lookin to move up a bit for our 2nd and a later pick depending on who's there.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom298 View Post
    Steelers may be lookin to move up a bit for our 2nd and a later pick depending on who's there.
    ck pm's
    Cherish your children for who they are, not who you'd like them to be.

Jacksonville might be interested in trading for a veteran QB (not Mallet, sorry). PM any offers. Thanks.

Arizona would consider trading up a few spots for an otc pick. Problem is, I don't have time negotiate until about 5:30 or so. If the draft is stuck where it is, I can do something. If not, I'll take my chances.

The Ravens are offering their second-round pick (No. 62) and fifth-round pick (No. 165) for any second-round pick currently on the clock. PM me if interested

Houston is interested in packaging their 4th, 5th, and 6th round picks to move into the 3rd round. According to the charts, I can get around a mid 3rd with that. PM Femurov (I will be clearing out space in a few minutes) if you are interested.

Redskins looking to move up a few spots, will trade our 3rd and 6th to get it done... Pm me

The Titans REALLY want to move down right now. I'll take offers for the next half hour and then make a pick.

Quote Originally Posted by dcskins View Post
    Redskins looking to move up a few spots, will trade our 3rd and 6th to get it done... Pm me
    Skins, you need to clear your PM's.

Quote Originally Posted by McGruffHawk View Post
    Skins, you need to clear your PM's.
    Cleared!!! PM away!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast