• DE/LB Dion Jordan

4 18.18%
  • DE/LB Ziggy Ansah

0 0%
  • Other - specify - NOT inc. trade down

1 4.55%

#2 - Who SHOULD the Jags pick?

1. KC - OT Luke Joeckel - 27%

I voted Geno, but it was close. Part of me wants them to go Jordan or Floyd and give Bradley a base for his defense. Then you go with the best QB left with the 1st pick of the 2nd and let him compete with Gabbert. THere may not be that separation. Could be Barkley,Manuel,Nassib,Glennon or Jones.

IN the end though, I hate Gabbert, so f it, take the franchise QB. I believe in Geno.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

I can't bring myself to believe that the Jags are capable of developing a rookie QB. Milliner at least will give WR's fits if not shut them down. That can go a LONG way to helping a defense. There will be a ton of DT's in the 2nd round and I also think they would be better off trading for a QB or signing a journeyman.
    Odd Facts:

The human brain is incapable of producing a face. Any face you see when you dream is one that you have physically viewed at some point in your life.

The Australian aborigine language has over 30 words for “dust.”

Nearly three percent of the ice in Antarctic glaciers is penguin urine.

When you see little white or clear dots floating in your vision, they are actually your own white blood cells.

I should have mentioned Millner too. He fits the mold of those Seattle CBs Bradley had.

Jax has a new HC,GM and owner though, so I don't know how you'd know what they are capable of.

I don't think anyone was developing Gabbert though.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

I still believe without reservation that Matt Barkley is the best QB is this class and worthy of a top fiveick, so given this is what I THINK they should do, I go withBarkley.

I voted Star Lotulelei. Besides me thinking he's the best player in the draft, it'll be a hoot hearing announcers say (butcher) Tyson Alualu and Star Lotulelei's names.

I don't think there is a QB worthy of the #2 pick.

the Jags suck so they should be building their lines.

Sharrif Floyd is my pick.
    The Leafies are Scumbags.

I like Geno a lot, but I voted for Lotulelei.

I'm a big proponent of not passing up on a franchise QB, but the Jaguars already have one, one who has an elite skill set. I'm still a huge supporter of Blaine Gabbert. He was horribly mismanaged early on, and I believe he's going to make a LOT of people look stupid. If I were starting a team, I would take Gabbert over at least 3/4ths of the NFL's current starters. Lotulelei would have the most positive impact for this team.

Jags aren't going to waste another high #1 on a QB (not saying they won't take one later in the draft perhaps as high as in the 2nd round) preferring to re-build the rest of the team first. Dion Jordan should be their pick.

Discussion needs to go in the other thread. Granted, this has turned interesting, but it was stale for a few days and that's all we give these polls.