Thread: Damontre Moore

Damontre Moore

Not too long ago, I thought he could realistically go to the Raiders with the 3rd overall pick - and now he is expected by some to have slipped out of the first round ...

There is a very tight Von Miller connection - Moore calls the relationship "big brother, little brother" and had this to say about Miller's support with the combine:

"I have talked to him, absolutely," Moore said. "We have talked about this process and life in general. It is not always football. He has been helpful though this whole process ó not just him, but his family, my family the whole coaching staff and my teammates."

If Dumervil signs elsewhere, and Moore is there at 28, do we take him ??? Would you take him at 28 ??

yup

He's a high motor guy. I like hustle. I can't see us not considering him.
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

nope
    To live by one manís will become the cause of all menís misery---Richard Hooker

Quote Originally Posted by Broncogreg View Post
    nope
    This
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

I don't have any rational reason for it - but Moore seems radioactive to me. Bad PR? Maybe, but I'm in the where there is smoke there is fire crowd.

nope
    Quote Originally Posted by Draft Crazy View Post
    This
    ok

How come ???

character issues at Tamu. No thanks.
    There is a time to laugh and a time not to laugh, and this is not one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by lucas707 View Post
    ok

How come ???
    Character concerns.. Which doesn't always shy me away from guys, but it is a few things. He is very inconsistent. He is not explosive enough to me. A guy who is a tweener I usually look for that explosion as a pass rusher, he doesn't have that. Combine that take with his work out numbers and I really shy away from him. Workouts were huge for him and he did very poor.

I like his motor but I don't think he has the tools to warrant a high draft pick. He isn't great in run support, and he doesn't make tackles behind the line or even at the line for that matter.

I also think he fits in a 3-4 much better and we run a 4-3.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

He is above average as an athlete and not what I take for a "football player." I don't think he plays like he loves the game - those guys always dissappoint.

Thanks for the insight guys - it was the Von Miller connection that really sparked my interest

Quote Originally Posted by Draft Crazy View Post
    Character concerns.. Which doesn't always shy me away from guys, but it is a few things. He is very inconsistent. He is not explosive enough to me. A guy who is a tweener I usually look for that explosion as a pass rusher, he doesn't have that. Combine that take with his work out numbers and I really shy away from him. Workouts were huge for him and he did very poor.

I like his motor but I don't think he has the tools to warrant a high draft pick. He isn't great in run support, and he doesn't make tackles behind the line or even at the line for that matter.

I also think he fits in a 3-4 much better and we run a 4-3.

this
    To live by one manís will become the cause of all menís misery---Richard Hooker

this
    Draft Daffy - gets it right every once and a while - had it right here.