Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by 56crash View Post
    yep . OL will probably be late in draft.. but hell we as fans been fooled before looks like to be a Broncos Fan we need to get use to Elway and the Draft as the future not Players we got as they seem to want youth. even in a year when all eggs are in the basket for a SB run they just want to save and build .

I'm going to attempt to talk you off the ledge.

This is a pretty good football team. It was pretty good before Peyton showed up and IMHO, it has gotten better.

This draft could fill in the gaps and set us up for years to come. Last's years draft I struggled to find guys I really liked. This year there everywhere.
    To live by one manís will become the cause of all menís misery---Richard Hooker

Quote Originally Posted by Broncogreg View Post
    I'm going to attempt to talk you off the ledge.

This is a pretty good football team. It was pretty good before Peyton showed up and IMHO, it has gotten better.

This draft could fill in the gaps and set us up for years to come. Last's years draft I struggled to find guys I really liked. This year there everywhere.

http://byucougars.com/athlete/m-football/ezekiel-ansah

If this draft is so damn good why is this cluncker at the top of DE draft boards

If this draft is so damn good why is this cluncker at the top of DE draft boards
    That's the dumbest post in this thread yet. And OC has put up a few good ones.
    There is a time to laugh and a time not to laugh, and this is not one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by LGM View Post
    well ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????

I take it you like mister 4 sacks

lmao

I take it you didn't read Ansah's profile, his favorite foods are fufu and peanut butter soup. Put that in your pipe and smoke it ;)

I take it you like mister 4 sacks
    Don't you listen to Lucas? Stats don't mean everything.
    There is a time to laugh and a time not to laugh, and this is not one of them.

Except for Romo.
    "You don't understand, there was shrinkage."

I think you are letting your Boise St. fandom taint your evaluation of him. I have that problem with certain schools like Miami and Notre Dumb.

The guy is raw as hell I admit. And no way do I have him as high as he is being projected------------But---------I also haven't seen many guys who run the arc in an almost horizontal position either. That's rare. The guy runs like a gazelle.
    Last edited by Broncogreg; 03-27-2013 at 11:49 AM.

http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/bron...tackles-part-2

Some more profiles on Olinemen from Doc Bear.

They asked on Path to the Draft if Joeckel was better than Kalil. They said yes , I say no. IMO, he is not as good as Clady was as a prospect.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123