Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I wouldn't do it, but I'd think about it for awhile. I'd need the 3 1s and Peterson, which they wouldn't do.

I think Geno will be better than McCarron.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkItAZero! View Post
    My point is we didn't care enough to address QB for over 20 years and we were an average team for much of that time. That's on us.

I think McCarron will be a far better QB than Joe Flacco. He's a winner, plain and simple and he has above average to elite passing skill sets. His numbers and resume speak for themselves. If i can have the keys to Arizona's premium picks over the next 2 years and get a guy like McCarron, i'm taking it to the bank and setting the franchise on a course for 10+ years. Fortune favors the bold.
    No matter what position, you never make decisions based on potential prospects two drafts from now. That's dumb. There is no QB worth getting in this year's draft, and you cannot even concern yourself with the 2014 draft right now. You don't know how high the pick will end up being, nor do you know if you'll have any real shot of getting McCarron or any other name you want.

People care way too much about draft picks. Chances are the players you get will never be better than the proven player you are trying to trade away.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12