Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Until they get a legitimate pass rush this defense isn't any better, yet.
    Dad's dream: to one day have the lifestyle his wife and children have.

Conundrum: We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics. Huh.

Pats were 15th in sacks last year. I don't think they need some fearsome pass rush to win. The Ravens got no pressure on Brady but won. Aldon Smith went without a sack for the entire stretch run but the Niners still came within a play or two of winning the Super Bowl.

It's not all the pass rush. We need to get better at DT next to Wilfork, we need more consistent corner and safety play, and our offense needs to make teams pay for scheming to stop the short middle of the field. Whether that's through a dominant running game and increasing play-action, or simply adding another vertical threat remains to be seen.

Simply put, the whole team needs to get more talented and play better in the clutch. It's been multiple years now where our buttholes have tightened up in big games against experienced teams like the Ravens and Giants.
    "I don't Twitter, I don't MyFace, I don't do any of those things, so I'd probably be the last to know."

- Bill Belichick on the social media exploits of Chad Ochocinco

I agree It, it would be nice to have someone on the defensive side of the ball that opposing coaches actually have to game plan for, other than Vince of course.
    Dad's dream: to one day have the lifestyle his wife and children have.

Conundrum: We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics. Huh.

Quote Originally Posted by Baked Beans View Post
    I agree It, it would be nice to have someone on the defensive side of the ball that opposing coaches actually have to game plan for, other than Vince of course.
    Thats funny, I have been saying that for years...LOL
    Ignorance is those who disparage believers....12 They will come and shout for joy on the heights of Zion; they will rejoice in the bounty of the LORD—the grain, the new wine and the olive oil, the young of the flocks and herds. They will be like a well-watered garden, and they will sorrow no more.
    13 Then young women will dance and be glad, young men and old as well. I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs View Post
    Why not? I get that he is a bit undersized but he is very long and I think for the right price he's a great fit. He's played in both the 3-4 and 4-3, which I have to imagine Belichick likes, and from what I've read on him he's not some major liability against the run like Freeney has been over the years.
    I should say I don't like him for the contract I expect he'll get. He's undersized and from what I've seen and read of him, he is poor against the run. I know PFF gives him poor grades there.
    I'd like him for short money but he's not taking that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123